Mannnnn The patriots are going undefeated again.. SMH

my Goodness this roster is STACKED..

This offense is going to be unreal..

Brady, Fred Taylor, Randy Moss, Joey Galloway, Wes Welker, Sammy Morris, Ben Watson, Greg Lewis at the 4
sick.gif
with that Oline..

Their D Line speaks for itself.. With 2 huge signings in the secondary.. Shawn Springs and Leigh Bodden..Bodden is a very underated press corner IMO..

AND they have a 3 2nd round picks.. Thats so much damn draft value..

This offense is going to be scarier than when they went 16-0...

They got Joey Galloway? I had no idea...

I hate the Patriots (Raiders fan) but Moss is my all-time favorite player so I just hope to see another 20 TD season for him.

Also, arent the Pat's looking to get Jason Taylor as well? Psssssssshhhh.. !*#+%+* %$%+%$@$.

laugh.gif

Yeah, they're gonna be nice... That offense is unfair...
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

You mentioned Fred Taylor but you didnt mention Maroney. Dude is going to be 100% this year. God damnit.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

And they were trying to acquire Julius Peppers... I swear I hate them
smh.gif
where are they getting all this money from to afford all of these guys?
tired.gif

It still amazes me how they do all this. I mean i'm flabbergasted at how they have all those parts and still go out and get new guys to fit their system.

Peppers was talking about going there
sick.gif

Originally Posted by thetruth03

my Goodness this roster is STACKED..

This offense is going to be unreal..

Brady, Fred Taylor, Randy Moss, Joey Galloway, Wes Welker, Sammy Morris, Ben Watson, Greg Lewis at the 4
sick.gif
with that Oline..

Their D Line speaks for itself.. With 2 huge signings in the secondary.. Shawn Springs and Leigh Bodden..Bodden is a very underated press corner IMO..

AND they have a 3 2nd round picks.. Thats so much damn draft value..

This offense is going to be scarier than when they went 16-0...

skip this one... only thing he did in Washington was stay on IR....
tired.gif

Leigh Bodden is very underrated. I was so mad when we released him. Him and Ernie Simms were the only things on the defense worth anything last year. Hes goingto thrive in New England.

Just imagine James Laurinaitis/Brian Cushing/Rey Rey happening to fall to the second round to them. With Jarod Mayo. Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair.

This team just does everything right, from the big things, to the little things, year in and year out. It must be nice to be a Pats fan.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

And they were trying to acquire Julius Peppers... I swear I hate them
smh.gif
where are they getting all this money from to afford all of these guys?
tired.gif
The Government.

It's all apart of the plan to keep America's patriotism up.

Notice how the won all there superbowls right after 9/11? conspiracy my #+$

Leigh Bodden is very underrated. I was so mad when we released him. Him and Ernie Simms were the only things on the defense worth anything last year. Hes going to thrive in New England.
yes he is..

But 3 2nd round picks also?
sick.gif

Sometimes it just doesn't seem unfair.
co-sign

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

You mentioned Fred Taylor but you didnt mention Maroney
Who?
Maroney, Laurence

He was injured last season, only played 3 games but it is a great everydown tough back. Reminds me of Marion Barbor.

Trust me, he has the starting job. He will just be splitting carries with Taylor.

He was injured last season, only played 3 games but it is a great everydown tough back. Reminds me of Marion Barbor.

Trust me, he has the starting job. He will just be splitting carries with Taylor.
Wow at everything...

Back
Top Bottom