roll.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

is this serious?!?

roll.gif

Yeah I heard it on the news. Apparently if you can prove you're a Canadian citizen you get your buffet for free. Its a good deal for sure...but the line upwill be worse than the Yeezeys

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Yeah I heard it on the news. Apparently if you can prove you're a Canadian citizen you get your buffet for free. Its a good deal for sure...but the line up will be worse than Bozing Day. the Yeezeys

Down here there was over a 1000 people in line, the first person lined up at 10:30 last night

It was hilarious. When I first got the email telling me about the event I told the sender "You might as well line up on June 30th just to get in" LOL

Looks like I was right.

Food is good and all that but unless you were seriously strapped for money it was NOT worth it... I live near the Rexdale one so it was an easy pass on this.

Hope the servers cleaned up good in tips - it must have been busy inside, let alone the lineups...

I live near the Rexdale one so it was an easy pass on this.
laugh.gif

@ the thought of the Rexdale location.

Jay I didn't know you moved?

roll.gif
My boys tried to convince me to go with them at 6 pm yesterday dudesdidn't know it ends at 8 so they went without me, he calls me up today saying how they didn't even bother lining up cause of big the line was
roll.gif

Wow... that is ridiculous!! The Mandarin isn't even that good! I guess for free, it's good, but I would NEVER wait in line to eat there... even if itwas free.

a sign of the times I guess.

Anyone experiencing layoffs or anything? Ontario is losing jobs like crazy.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I live near the Rexdale one so it was an easy pass on this.

@ the thought of the Rexdale location.

Jay I didn't know you moved?

Yeah Q.

My parents still live in Malvern but I got married last year & the wife teaches out in Etobicoke so we moved to be closer to her work. Still go back toScarborough on weekends though.

It's nice to be closer to Vaughan Mills & Si Vous Play warehouse
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom