Man, Yuku sucks

I thought things were suposed to be better with the move?
I seriously couldn't post for like 20 mins.
smh.gif

Although all of it had to do with the Giants victory and Volume 3
laugh.gif

YUP, @%*# was real slow, took like 30 minutes before I even got to see the main page. never had this problem with the EZ-B before.
smh.gif

my only beef is that i can't see the pictures that's too wide until i scroll everything down to the bottom then scroll to the side...the hells up withthat? any way to change it?

Anybody know what happened to the member count? or the who is on list at the bottom?

Admins if you lock please answer first.

Originally Posted by GHETTO REVIVAL

YUP, @%*# was real slow, took like 30 minutes before I even got to see the main page. never had this problem with the EZ-B before.
smh.gif

roll.gif

I thought i was the only one w/ this problem...

Ezboard is definitely(sp?) missed...

It was because of the overload of ppl watchin/celebrating the Superbowl. Me being one of them lol

{Sigh}

I truly appreciate all the hard work that the NT Staff has done to bring us Yuku. However, it is noticeably much slower than EZBoard and dreadful for mobileusers. Something needs to be done.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

And how many of you would have hit the daily post limit tonight???

I don't know but I know I had at least 80 with everything SuperBowl related (Photoshops, Commercials, Official Thread)

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You obviously weren't around for a few of those Jordan releases.

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You obviously weren't around for a few of those Jordan releases.

roll.gif
You guys, please stop

Morrison.JPG

Back
Top Bottom