Man anyone mess with these Credit Score sites?

So I check my score over the summer and it was high as heck, primarily because I didnt have many credit cards, and i paid my stuff on time always, so I get a best buy card for the reward perks, and see my joint drop 50 points, I`m like 
eek.gif
, So I check again today since that was in Dec and it look like my joint went up like 20 points,then I refresh my browser and it dropped 30 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Are inquiries and crap that lethal? I swear this junk is for the birds.

So I check my score over the summer and it was high as heck, primarily because I didnt have many credit cards, and i paid my stuff on time always, so I get a best buy card for the reward perks, and see my joint drop 50 points, I`m like 
eek.gif
, So I check again today since that was in Dec and it look like my joint went up like 20 points,then I refresh my browser and it dropped 30 
eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Are inquiries and crap that lethal? I swear this junk is for the birds.

the inquires don't lower your score that much n u get the points back in about 6-8 weeks...

the inquires don't lower your score that much n u get the points back in about 6-8 weeks...

Lucky if u gotta check your score use annualcreditreport.com

that is the government run website that gives you your score for free..... You can only use it once a year tho

Lucky if u gotta check your score use annualcreditreport.com

that is the government run website that gives you your score for free..... You can only use it once a year tho

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Checking your score lowers it.
which is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of. I swear you gotta love the USA
Checking your own credit does NOT lower your lower score. Other companies checking  your score (inquiries) lower your score.  I guess the logic is that someone who is constantly looking for new credit is desperate.

I use Total Credit Check, it's owned by Equifax and lets me check my credit everyday.

which is the most idiotic thing I've ever heard of. I swear you gotta love the USA
Checking your own credit does NOT lower your lower score. Other companies checking  your score (inquiries) lower your score.  I guess the logic is that someone who is constantly looking for new credit is desperate.

I use Total Credit Check, it's owned by Equifax and lets me check my credit everyday.

Originally Posted by TheWealth

is that a Pay service?

is that a Pay service?

is that a Pay service?
Yeah, it's called Credit Check Total, it's $29.95/month but I got it 50% off.

is that a Pay service?
Yeah, it's called Credit Check Total, it's $29.95/month but I got it 50% off.

I need to check my other 2. I found all kinds of sites to check my Experian free or get a free trial on a membership then I just check it and print it and cancel auto renew. But I have never seen my other 2. My Experian is all jacked up with false, derogatory information and Premier Bank won't update their entry, so I know the other 2 must be jacked as well.

I need to check my other 2. I found all kinds of sites to check my Experian free or get a free trial on a membership then I just check it and print it and cancel auto renew. But I have never seen my other 2. My Experian is all jacked up with false, derogatory information and Premier Bank won't update their entry, so I know the other 2 must be jacked as well.

Back
Top Bottom