Making Cocaine........

- interesting, never seen this before. always knew most drugs have horrible things added to them, didnt know it was this bad for cocaine.

- interesting, never seen this before. always knew most drugs have horrible things added to them, didnt know it was this bad for cocaine.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

images

Seen a video like this a few years ago. pretty much the same process.
Dude is selling bricks for 1000, when that same PURE hits for 35,000 over here.

very interesting video to watch 
pimp.gif

somehow i knew tyrone biggums would show up in this thread
laugh.gif

very interesting video to watch 
pimp.gif

somehow i knew tyrone biggums would show up in this thread
laugh.gif

Seen a video like this a few years ago. pretty much the same process.
Dude is selling bricks for 1000, when that same PURE hits for 35,000 over here.

It's so sad to know that our own War on Drugs helps create this environment. The war on drugs has focused primarily upon two weakly-related goals: the reduction of domestic demand for drugs based upon punitive measures (that is, jail time) and the reduction of foreign supply through crop eradication and the interception of drug shipments (the end goal being to raise US prices by lowering supply). As is borne out by the US government's own data, both strategies are crippled by deep logical flaws.

The first flaw concerns the economics of black markets: rendering a product illegal does little to raise the cost of its production, but does much to raise its price. Profits soar, creating a massive incentive for new players to enter the business at all levels. Because drugs are RELATIVELY cheap and easy to produce, farmers in poor areas can make better money and grow larger crops than they can with fruits and vegetables. Because drugs are cheap and easy to sell, dealers in poor areas can make more than they can working a minimum wage job. The profitability of the drug trade poses another problem as well: any time a major figure is arrested or killed, another person, or worse, several persons, are available to replace them, doing nothing to stem the trade but increasing its violence.

The second flaw is inherent to the logic of the drug warriors' attempts to restrict supply: In an ordinary market, prices vary consistently with supply, but the illegality of drugs creates a price floor: At high levels of supply prices are artificially held high by the mere fact that drugs are illegal. Until a certain threshold of drug interception is reached (roughly 70-80% of incoming shipments) prices will be more or less constant. The US currently estimates it finds 10% of the drugs entering the country.
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

The drug war does nothing to prevent addiction or lower prices: the National Survey on Drug Use and Health has shown an increase in addiction rates over the past thirty years, and a sharp drop in prices. The only success, such as it is, has been a drop in the casual (infrequent and non-dangerous) use of marijuana.

It's so sad to know that our own War on Drugs helps create this environment. The war on drugs has focused primarily upon two weakly-related goals: the reduction of domestic demand for drugs based upon punitive measures (that is, jail time) and the reduction of foreign supply through crop eradication and the interception of drug shipments (the end goal being to raise US prices by lowering supply). As is borne out by the US government's own data, both strategies are crippled by deep logical flaws.

The first flaw concerns the economics of black markets: rendering a product illegal does little to raise the cost of its production, but does much to raise its price. Profits soar, creating a massive incentive for new players to enter the business at all levels. Because drugs are RELATIVELY cheap and easy to produce, farmers in poor areas can make better money and grow larger crops than they can with fruits and vegetables. Because drugs are cheap and easy to sell, dealers in poor areas can make more than they can working a minimum wage job. The profitability of the drug trade poses another problem as well: any time a major figure is arrested or killed, another person, or worse, several persons, are available to replace them, doing nothing to stem the trade but increasing its violence.

The second flaw is inherent to the logic of the drug warriors' attempts to restrict supply: In an ordinary market, prices vary consistently with supply, but the illegality of drugs creates a price floor: At high levels of supply prices are artificially held high by the mere fact that drugs are illegal. Until a certain threshold of drug interception is reached (roughly 70-80% of incoming shipments) prices will be more or less constant. The US currently estimates it finds 10% of the drugs entering the country.
fa035bbaef589099a80a2860ea8683f7776ba75.gif

The drug war does nothing to prevent addiction or lower prices: the National Survey on Drug Use and Health has shown an increase in addiction rates over the past thirty years, and a sharp drop in prices. The only success, such as it is, has been a drop in the casual (infrequent and non-dangerous) use of marijuana.

IBTL

Seen this before and everytime I see it, it still amazes me that people sniff this mess

IBTL

Seen this before and everytime I see it, it still amazes me that people sniff this mess

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me

Damn they selling key's for a stack, I say we pull our money together go down there and buy lots of keys and make profit. Who is with me

Back
Top Bottom