Lupe>Wayne
Lloyd Banks>Wayne
Joell Ortiz>Wayne
Hi Tek>Wayne
Gucci Mane>Wayne
Project Pat>Wayne

alien.gif

ENOUGH with the Wayne threads........

I'm not mad, just irritated that every time I click on the Music fourm there is a thread about him. and most of them are dumb as comparisons or sayinghe's the GOAT..

%#!%....LUPE > WAYNE at EVERYTHING.

/Thread

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Their styles are infinitly different.

word.

I think Lupe is better, but he doesnt put out enough material. still Lupe. Wayne cool tho.

Wayne has everyone brainwashed he is not lyrical, he is creative with various styles and nicki minaj is a female version of wayne smh

Originally Posted by cbello03

Wayne has everyone brainwashed he is not lyrical, he is creative with various styles and nicki minaj is a female version of wayne smh
*stands up and gives applause*

thats the answer i was waiting for

Originally Posted by akidnamedmarcus

Originally Posted by cbello03

*stands up and gives applause*

thats the answer i was waiting for

indifferent.gif
What the @#!#? Log off NT, Marcus.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Lil Wayne's body of work more than speaks for itself...

Exactly u can't really compare his to lil wayne's body of work but he definitly is the superior lyricist but idk man I rather listen to wayne any day Iguess cause he's more entertaining and just frankly has hotter songs I'm not a wayne fan so no D riding here I personally hate "rappers" fromthe south
grin.gif

who gives a !%@$ seriously?, who cares if u like lil wayne...bump wayne..if u like lupe just bump lupe...if u like both just %!%@ and bump both...n sit downeasy as that

OK OK LET ME END THIS THREAD ONCE AND FOR ALL!
lupe is better than lil wayne in any way, shape or form
droppin 2 classics and another this year
i just wanted to see where the real hip hop heads was at...
its done its over... stop repling... LASERS coming this year
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom