Luol Deng

es300

Banned
I was all wrong about this guy. That signing will set back the Bulls, and this team is worse than the Knicks. Dung is not going to find his supposedly game.His game is what it is: a hustle scrub who is overpaid. Bulls fans are still in denial. People need to get off his jock strap and smell the coffee. Dung is anaverage sf, while being paid as a top 10 sf in the NBA.

akfitx.jpg

I don't know where people got this idea that he is a "slasher", he is a mid range jump shooter. While he is good at that he is not a 71 milliondollar jump shooter.

by no means was he worth that contract. he and his agent bluffed the bonehead paxon. he forever shooting and posing. he never follows his shot. very upset am I.

Should have stayed at Duke
mad.gif

Bulls suck its not Deng's fault blame Paxson for a new coach who isn't qualified,Hughes,Noah,Thomas(who told him he could start shooting jumpers?) Gonna start pointing fingers at D-Rose in a few years too?

ES300 wrote:
I was all wrong about this guy. That signing will set back the Bulls, and this team is worse than the Knicks. Dung is not going to find his supposedly game. His game is what it is: a hustle scrub who is overpaid. Bulls fans are still in denial. People need to get off his jock strap and smell the coffee. Dung is an average sf, while being paid as a top 10 sf in the NBA.

who you been talking to?

i dunno what type of bulls fans you know but ive always thought he was trash..dudes lack of athleticism really bothers me
laugh.gif
..his shot has always beeninconsistent..his D is average..and yea he isnt a slasher at all..id rather have kueth duany

I'm not in denial at all, he isn't too good.

Tyrus needs to be playing more minutes than him. His jumper has become more consistent, he's clearly improved his game
.I expect next year to be his breakout season.

Dude's game was allways just stiff to me. I see the same %*#* in Aminu's game as I do in Deng. I never liked the kid.

And I mean, he did go to Duke.

Dude's game was allways just stiff to me. I see the same $*#$ in Aminu's game as I do in Deng. I never liked the kid.

And I mean, he did go to Duke.

and this team is worse than the Knicks.
Please Knicks aint in bad shape right now. We a playoff team (borderline) right now and we are full of young talent, and are set to have the mostcap in the NBA in 2010
pimp.gif

The joke of the NBA is rightfully back to where it should be... the Clips
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

deng isnt trash...he's just not worth the 71M the bulls paid him....josh smith needs to fire his agent and hire whoever represents deng. if i'm notmistaken smith got around 20M less!

BG >>> luol deng

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

trade Luol Deng for Quentin Richardson
a7b35054e274ae32c75f13d7519e44f3c626a09.jpg

isnt this whole thread about Dengs horrible salary. i mean Q Brick is kinda wack but cmon stick to the plan man
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ES300

I was all wrong about this guy. That signing will set back the Bulls, and this team is worse than the Knicks. Dung is not going to find his supposedly game. His game is what it is: a hustle scrub who is overpaid. Bulls fans are still in denial. People need to get off his jock strap and smell the coffee. Dung is an average sf, while being paid as a top 10 sf in the NBA.

Where did the Knicks come in in all this?? The Knicks have never even been the worst team in the NBA. At least you guys still have Tyrus Thomas and DerrickRose.

Disappointed in Deng
smh.gif
...after watching him in the 07 playoffs, I thought hewas destined to be a big time player, kind of like where Danny Granger is at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom