Louis Vuitton Japser Shoe Laces

Hi I have REAL Louis Vuitton Jaspers, but I lost two of my clamped tassels on my shoes laces, now i don't even want to wear the shoes, because the tassels are what made the shoe stand out the most for me.  Does anyone know anywhere i could possibly purchase more tassels?  

Hi I have REAL Louis Vuitton Jaspers, but I lost two of my clamped tassels on my shoes laces, now i don't even want to wear the shoes, because the tassels are what made the shoe stand out the most for me.  Does anyone know anywhere i could possibly purchase more tassels?  

idk where you stay but in orlando florida at the mall of millenia they have the red jaspers on display id go and call them up and see what they can do for you i got the evidence black frames the gold metal stuck out a month later called them and made them fix it there 700 shades they better fix my %#%

idk where you stay but in orlando florida at the mall of millenia they have the red jaspers on display id go and call them up and see what they can do for you i got the evidence black frames the gold metal stuck out a month later called them and made them fix it there 700 shades they better fix my %#%

Back
Top Bottom