Lord Jamar & Star both want to beat up Yelawolf, calls all his fans racist

the one thing that bothers me with this interview is that they call his fans racist, but Star pops off the mouth and calls him a cracka :smh: now that's a racist right there

black people cant be racist

not srs

what you mean? both whites & blacks could be racist. we always hear about both going at each other callin each other names.

edit: just seen what you posted on the bottom :lol:

Last edited:
these guys just trying so hard to cause friction between the two, if nobody can see that then i don't know what could.

these guys just trying so hard to cause friction between the two, if nobody can see that then i don't know what could.
Right...because it's not like there is ANY OTHER REASON there would be friction between the two.

It's all Lord Jamar and Star trying to start a race war.

Right...because it's not like there is ANY OTHER REASON there would be friction between the two.

It's all Lord Jamar and Star trying to start a race war.

let's face it both races have too much pride, it's all in the past. all this racist ish needs to stop.

Why do people keep giving Jamar interviews
It seems like VLAD TV is the only people who interviews him. They just interview him once a week
laugh.gif

One for All is a classic album and I don't listen to Yelawolf at all but Lord Jamar just needs to stop with these interviews

Are these the only two people Vlad can afford to have give their opinion on everything or something?

Back
Top Bottom