lock

you already been friendzoned. make a move on her or forget about it playa...thats how the game works

chicks in high school don't take @%#% seriously anyway

who told you about him taking her to the lab?

hit her with the " ____ I want to make sure this never happens again, and you already know I would keep you safe. You are like my girl already (thats why OP you mad and so is this chick), lets make it official".

And stop simpin, buck up bart.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

try grinding on her, i hear that werks.
tumblr_llzj20IQyg1qii6tmo1_500.gif

Stop simpin on the sizzurp. She's not your girl first off, and secondly she wasn't happy with what happened. The door is ajar...walk through!

Whoever told you that story is lying to you. . ( A bed in the lab)

The girl is probably going to choose the Guy who is giving her the most attention. .

Unless its your sister dont get involved, second if you want her make a move. That other cat did and at least he knows it aint for him instead of wasting time.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

Unless its your sister dont get involved, second if you want her make a move. That other cat did and at least he knows it aint for him instead of wasting time.

Wait, how do i makre her make a move?
And the other cat is still trying and dude's a cornball.

Originally Posted by Luv Lindsay

Now i recently found out that the dude took her to a lab (dude's a scientist or whatever)
and [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]pushed her on the bed[/color] and tried to make out with her and get his **** wet.

info on lab bed simp?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom