LOCK.

Originally Posted by R31J23

wearing shorts with no panties appreciation
pimp.gif

or wearing my bball shorts in the house with no panties.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
frown.gif
story of my life.

most recently Columbus cirlce. seen the cutest chick taking some pictures with her friends. I stop so i wont get in their way. I look at her and i could a sworn i saw her looking back did a double take and indeed she was. when they were done taking the picture i walk past give her the once over again. ol girl caught me off gaurd with the your handsome outta no where. She was the type of chick i would think would never pay attention to me. i just smiled and said thanks kept walking looked back one more time she was looking too. i felt great untill i figured out how hard i dropped the ball.
smh.gif
tired.gif

George-Michael-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695310-216-118.gif

Panties (in the USA and Canada) or knickers or pants (in the UK and Commonwealth) or undies (in Australia and New Zealand) are a form of underwear, usually light and snug-fitting, designed to be worn by women or girls in the area directly below the waist.

• Name: Ronald

he was talking about girls wearing panties/shorts......
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

quoted just so u can't edit, EPIC FAIL

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

wearing shorts with no panties appreciation
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

smh.gif
frown.gif
story of my life.

most recently Columbus cirlce. seen the cutest chick taking some pictures with her friends. I stop so i wont get in their way. I look at her and i could a sworn i saw her looking back did a double take and indeed she was. when they were done taking the picture i walk past give her the once over again. ol girl caught me off gaurd with the your handsome outta no where. She was the type of chick i would think would never pay attention to me. i just smiled and said thanks kept walking looked back one more time she was looking too. i felt great untill i figured out how hard i dropped the ball.
smh.gif
tired.gif

George-Michael-Animated-gif-arrested-development-3695310-216-118.gif

Panties (in the USA and Canada) or knickers or pants (in the UK and Commonwealth) or undies (in Australia and New Zealand) are a form of underwear, usually light and snug-fitting, designed to be worn by women or girls in the area directly below the waist.

• Name: Ronald

I'm not positive, but I don't think so. In that first quote you had of his, he was in the "girls wearing b-ball shorts " thread and had saidhe likes it when girls do those things.

I don't know what's more "AYO," the guy talking about wearing panties or you going through all this time and effort to try and embarrass aguy about his sexuality.

reaching a bit to far..........................................................................................yep stillreaching..............................................................almostthere......................................................................................................................................................................................-_-

You didn't expose him...

pimp.gif
He's talking about his girl wearing his bball shorts in the house with no panties. Not him.

Thread backfire much?

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I don't know what's more "AYO," the guy talking about wearing panties or you going through all this time and effort to try and embarrass a guy about his sexuality.
/thread

Back
Top Bottom