LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE

bigger pics =
34p0r9z.jpg

120lc1e.jpg

2hocio2.jpg

1fwihj.jpg

also IF i do the yeezy inspired design, anyone got info on how i can change the sock liner color in the shoe? and also do a glow in the dark sole on these or cant it be done??

For the glow in the dark sole you can use glow in the dark powder and add it to a green paint, i google it up and found this http://glowinc.com/SearchResult.aspx?CategoryID=3, just google it up and research a little bit, but it is a cool concept but if you are going to use that same shoe it might be a little difficult because of what you did to the elephant print.
For the lining, someone a little bit more knowledgable on customs would need to help you

^ hope i can do this done my research now just waiting for the paint to arrive.. anyone know the light green angelus paint is the correct green?

those yeezy 2 customs could be nuts

the og custom could have been better but it looks rushed

If the shoes are falling apart may aswell dude..

And yeah hopefully when I get the paint and all the stuff I need the Yeezy custom turns out good
I won't rush this at all lol

If the shoes are falling apart may aswell dude..
And yeah hopefully when I get the paint and all the stuff I need the Yeezy custom turns out good
I won't rush this at all lol
hope to see it when it is done, good luck

hopefull that the turn out how i imagine them.. started the acetone stage damn hard lol, has to be and easier way to use this acetone other than cotton buds.
and if im making them black would i need to use a white base coat? (these will have glow in the dark soles:D)

Back
Top Bottom