Living out YOUR DREAMS.

Mentally remove the constraints ofyour current life for a second...step back from the rent slips, homework assignments, maxed out credit cards, stress and personal insecurities...reach back and grab your longforgotten daydreams of Nirvana.

Remember when Moms said you can do anything that you wantto do, have anything that you want in life...and you actually believed her?....What was it that you desired having? If you could do anything you truly wantedto do with your life right now...what would it be?

What is your DREAM LIFE?

It's the obstacles upon obstacles that set one back from attaining that with a definite circumstance.

Originally Posted by breaux

n#%%#$ gotta get paid....

this aint field of dreams ^%$$$@
Why so angry playboy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Mentally remove the constraints of your current life for a second
What is your DREAM LIFE?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some of my constraints are physical as well, but otherwise, I find this to be the most important thing in life... to see what's really holding you back,and mentally removing it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breaux

Somebody Who Isnt Me has only $15 to their name.....just bought a 40 of mickeys so that makes it $11.86

1. Paid their phonebill...good for a month
2. Paid their gym membership...good for a month
3. Paid their insurance...good for 6 months

4. Got a connect for some decent coke, stepped on only once from the brick $500 for a zone
5. Can easily push grams for 60-80 at school and clubs..most of their friends are DJ's...
6. Profit will be about $1,300+- a weekend

-Tried to join Army, scored 98 on ASVAB...disqualified because of medical condition.
-Been unemployed since sept. 08
-Unemployment checks stopped coming 2 months ago

ohwell.gif

opinions on this decision

roll.gif

Relax for a second and get your mind in order G.

[color= rgb(0, 102, 0)]" Money is a great servant but a horrible master..."[/color]

my dream life...

i would be living very comfortable...nice house with a bad #!@ kitchen and master bedroom...gorgeous husband and kids

able to help send lots of at risk youth to college and in turn have them do the same for others...

my dream in life is to help send kids to college and be a wedding planner...

in a perfect world i would be a teacher, a HS guidance counselor helping kids make decisions post graduation, and a wedding planner...

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Mentally remove the constraints of your current life for a second
What is your DREAM LIFE?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

some of my constraints are physical as well, but otherwise, I find this to be the most important thing in life... to see what's really holding you back, and mentally removing it
pimp.gif

Exactly...
pimp.gif
466364b840b64ae4586da19a75e066da8aa06763.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

just being alive is a blessing

i love it

Thats cause you were born filthy rich
laugh.gif

J/K (kinda) Your words are the truth though.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

my dream life...

i would be living very comfortable...nice house with a bad #!@ kitchen and master bedroom...gorgeous husband and kids

able to help send lots of at risk youth to college and in turn have them do the same for others...

in a perfect world i would be a teacher, a HS guidance counselor helping kids make decisions post graduation, and a wedding planner...

I was about to say you wanna live the american dream but you didnt say that you wanted a dog in your family.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

my dream life...

I was about to say you wanna live the american dream but you didnt say that you wanted a dog in your family.

of course i want a dog...a big one and a lil one to go in my LV dog carrier...seriously...

To have at least one day where I'm truly happy, or to die. One or the other I really don't care anymore. I've never really had any dreams, andwhat few I had are dead and long gone as nothing but day dreams and fantasies that life ripped apart.

of course i want a dog...a big one and a lil one to go in my LV dog carrier...seriously...
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

You have always come across like a cool female.

my dream life...

What about a porch and a house on a beach?

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

my dream life in the future as a post-graduate would be to have landed a steady job as either a business lawyer or a general practitioner. living in a 3 story house in a gated community. my wife would be a beautiful filipino woman that knew very well how to cook traditional filipino meals. i would have a nice assortment of cars (all foreign, all expensive). i'd have two children, one a male, and one female. my wife could either work or not, it really doesn't matter since i plan on bringing in enough money to support the family independently. of course, two dogs, one large golden retriever and one smaller dog.
Sounds like the textbook "American Dream".

Good luck.

My dream life= being one of the greatest guitarist of my generation and being able to put my ideas down on wax. Boss!!!

I couldn't care less for material posessions. They can only fill you so much before you grow disgusted by them

my dream life...

What about a porch and a house on a beach?

i haven't been in a pool since 7th grade...i'm 22 now...i'm good on a beach...i don't need a porch but i would like a balcony in my bedroom...

i would want a house like on teen cribs so my house would be the hang out spot for my kids friends...that way i know they are safe and being watched...

i want like 4 kids...all boys preffly...yes preffly...with a tall husband who looks
pimp.gif
in a suit...

the wedding planning is gonna be my side hustle to attain all this cuz teaching won't cut it...

To be the next Quincy Jones

But that's not happening so #2

To be a Diplomat (not Cam's crew, the real thing)...actually progressing pretty well, I'm currently working in another country, improving my Spanishand getting international experience.
We ready
pimp.gif

Edit: FAYBAN I used to be the same way, I would always be secretly thinking negative thoughts about people I didn't even know, judging them, etc
At some point you gotta just say enough is enough and acquire the mental discipline to wish the best for everyone...I actually realized this while tripping onsome
nerd.gif
and I still think of it whenever I think negative thoughts. Now I'm happier and friendlier and life is better...and the beard just came with timeI'm a natural grizzly

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

My dream life= being one of the greatest guitarist of my generation and being able to put my ideas down on wax. Boss!!!

I couldn't care less for material posessions. They can only fill you so much before you grow disgusted by them
6pm5n4.jpg

To have at least one day where I'm truly happy, or to die. One or the other I really don't care anymore. I've never really had any dreams, and what few I had are dead and long gone as nothing but day dreams and fantasies that life ripped apart.
Sorry to hear that man.
life sucks...you see almost everyone you love die, and then you die.

Damn.

Life must be rough outside of these internet walls.

Grow a beard and get rid of the overall pessimistic attitude I have on people. And find something I genuinely believe in.

Back
Top Bottom