Little kids WYLIN on the SEPTA subway

roll.gif
eek.gif
mean.gif

:smh:

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. They're just having fun. We were all kids once.
troll post is strong 

unless you really mean it then it's sad. 

but why were they so mad?

Last edited:
Future criminals and residents in some prison for profit corporate owned prison.

It's sad though because these kids are at a disadvantage from day 1 and likely have minimal guidance or folks emphasizing right and wrong to them. Sucks because it's a "justice" system out there that can't wait to lock them up once they get older.

troll post is strong 

unless you really mean it then it's sad. 

but why were they so mad?
Honestly they were misbehaving, but kids tend to be more immature it's part of growing up. It's a lot more sad when drunken adults get into bar fights and physically assault one another like idiots.

Last edited:
I can ignore kids running around talking crap on public transit since I have headphones on and keep to my self like everyone else, but spitting in someones face 
mad.gif

Whatever adult was in charge of em obviously ain't none of their mothers, she seemed more like a babysitter /caregiver ...they might be foster group home kids

Why does little man already got a bald spot at 7 years old tho?

Last edited:

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. They're just having fun. We were all kids once.
You can't be serious?  You didn't see anything wrong in their behavior and what they did?  This is just normal for children?

You can't be serious?  You didn't see anything wrong in their behavior and what they did?  This is just normal for children?
Yeah, they're wrong. But kids will be immature. That's life. I'm a lot more concerned at what they may do as adults. Adults are a lot more stronger, and commit much more horrific crimes than children. They are much more dangerous.

Last edited:

I don't agree with none of this, but I have to say I fully blame the mother ( or whoever that lady is to them ), She had no control over those kids and this is probably something small compare to what those kids are heading.

And whoever says they just kids,,,,, :smh:

I never acted like that, neither did my sibilings. Your parents raise you right, you wont see no such behavior.

Side note- if something were to happen to those kids, it would be unfortunate but I couldnt feel bad because of the way they were acting.

Yeah, they're wrong. But kids will be immature. That's life. I'm a lot more concerned at what they may do as adults. Adults are a lot more stronger and commit much more horrific crimes than children. They are much more dangerous.

I'm trying to see your arguement, but don't doubt kids

http://www.the-line-up.com/10-killer-kids-that-will-creep-you-the-eff-out/

Check out what the dad is saying. Makes a lot of sense why their kids turned out like this.

mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom