Limitless Vol. New Deniro movie

What the hell happened to Stone?
laugh.gif
I think Norton's braids threw everyone off it.
Movie looks good though.

What the hell happened to Stone?
laugh.gif
I think Norton's braids threw everyone off it.
Movie looks good though.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I saw Stone, it was terrible.

In my 22 years of existence I never fell asleep watching a movie but Stone was the first. Terrible movie

After watching that trailer I think it's probably better than the actual movie.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I saw Stone, it was terrible.

In my 22 years of existence I never fell asleep watching a movie but Stone was the first. Terrible movie

After watching that trailer I think it's probably better than the actual movie.

I don't know about this one.

It seems like a more dramatic/actiony take on the Marlon Wayans classic "Senseless".

I don't know about this one.

It seems like a more dramatic/actiony take on the Marlon Wayans classic "Senseless".

i saw it on Friday...the movie was ehhhhhhhhh. After watching the trailer, I was really amped for the movie for some reason, looked really good, but I was a bit disappointed...Still a good movie, but I was a bit let down.

I wasn't expecting it to be so drugged out like it turned out to be...and the ending was meh.

i saw it on Friday...the movie was ehhhhhhhhh. After watching the trailer, I was really amped for the movie for some reason, looked really good, but I was a bit disappointed...Still a good movie, but I was a bit let down.

I wasn't expecting it to be so drugged out like it turned out to be...and the ending was meh.

Back
Top Bottom