lil wayne > kanye west

Edit
threadsucks.jpg

love lockdown video>>>OP

we get it you dont like Ye's new music....how many times you gotta reiterate that %$+%?

kanye stans... jape the song only sucks cuz of the fruity #%$ beat... its not rap but its a cool lil song... I didn't really like graduation like thattho... cats on here 7/11 kanye so they gone overhype everything he does...

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by pay jape

kanye sucks now.
You say that like at one point and time Kanye was better than Wayne at rapping...

ha real talk u fail this isnt new news 2 ne1 w/ properly working ears
smh.gif

Wayne's best day > Kanye's best day

Kanye's worst day > Wayne's worst day

Anyone agree?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Anyone agree?
nah i take cant believe it verse over love lockdown

indifferent.gif
I even thought Love Lockdown was bad but it still has moremeaning than any of the jibberish said on cant believe it

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Anyone agree?

indifferent.gif
I even thought Love Lockdown was bad but it still has more meaning than any of the jibberish said on cant believe it
Ive listened to lovelockdown once through my ears cant make it through it again. At least i can with waynes verse. love lockdown may have more"meaning" whatever that means but it is pure gah-biiige!

Anyone agree?

indifferent.gif
I even thought Love Lockdown was bad but it still has more meaning than any of the jibberish said on cant believe it
Ive listened to lovelockdown once through my ears cant make it through it again. At least i can with waynes verse. love lockdown may have more "meaning" whatever that means but it is pure gah-biiige!
Your telling me that Wayne didnt sound ridicuolous on his verse on cant believe it?
laugh.gif
Many people even said the song could have done 100x better without him on it.

Anyone agree?

indifferent.gif
Ive listened to lovelockdown once through my ears cant make it through it again. At least i can with waynes verse. love lockdown may have more "meaning" whatever that means but it is pure gah-biiige!
Your telling me that Wayne didnt sound ridicuolous on his verse on cant believe it?
laugh.gif
Many people even said the song could have done 100x better without him on it.
And Love Lockdown would have sounded better if it was an acapella version w/o kanye. So what are you saying? I'm saying that wayne verse ishorrible but still better than LLD

Damn JAPE, that's how you feel? I saw the thread and took it for random hatred, but your hatred is always pretty focused. Sad thing is, I gave up on BOTHthem a long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom