Lil Jon where has he been?? Vol. 99-2005

Yea Lil Jon was everywhere a few years ago, although i didn't like him very much I think he had
alooooot of influence on the music/style, he's been out for a minute now.
But yea, looking at T-Pain reminds me of Lil Jon, also the whole Rock/Rap movement ala Jim Jones/Party
like a rockstar/etc that was Lil Jon's idea if yall remember he put this out there and everyone was lookin at him
like whaaat? Just wondering if he's planning something new or what hmmm

he was @ Hard 13 like 2 weeks ago mannn.
laugh.gif

Diplo & Lil John track was sounding dank that night.

He had some pop hit last year it was called tornado or somethin and he's on the dream's album

now as big as he used to be i know he was on buck the world and jus had a song on dreams album. He was on somethin else before that i believe but i cantremember tho

He just did a track on Love vs Money, so he aint went too far. He's still usin the same drum kits from 10 years ago though.

Lil Jon with Diplo at HARD 13 about two weeks ago. Never would have thought to see him hype up a crowd consisting mostly of ravers.
laugh.gif
Sorry about image quality, only had my iPhone on me. He's on the far leftof the booth.

3358704312_66423111ec_b.jpg

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

He just did a track on Love vs Money, so he aint went too far. He's still usin the same drum kits from 10 years ago though.
And that track is also one of the worst songs I've heard all year.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

I didn't say it wasn't.
laugh.gif
But you know how it isman, "IT GO HARRRD IN THA CLUB DO'!"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

roll.gif
word

I think Lil Jon milked it for what it was worth when we were seeing him and he's eating good as hell right now plus he a household name down there. Hegood.

Yea you got a nice face but LET ME SEE YA BOOTAAYYY yea you got some nice thighs but LET ME SEE YA BOOTAAYY yea you got a nace !%% but LET ME SEE YABOOTTAAYYY.

Pretty cool joint.....made the chorus a ringtone for this ugly chic i know wit a nice back side.

The label he was on folded, which is the main reason he hasn't been out there heavy.

he is still producing...He is a smart dude believe it or not. He prolly stacked up, and thinking of something new.

Back
Top Bottom