Lil Cease from Jr. MAFIA...Workout DVD

Propz to Cease (no mo) for getting his body right and tryin' to scrape of some change at the same time seems like he has a decent workout going.

Damn my dude done fell off
tired.gif

He ain't eating no more after he snitched. No one in Bed-Stuy +%%$ with him no more.

At least he getting in shape.

RESPECT
pimp.gif

its a lifestyle. it take a lot of hard work and dedication to get a hardbody.

you cant eat mcagangbangs and crap an go to the gym sometimes hitttin a few machines. its not magic.

a lot of you NTrs needa check out this project..........ya might learn something.

wow, dudes work outs look serious. However seems really funny to see Lil Ceaze on a work out video
laugh.gif

All I see are upper body workouts and no emphasis on the legs. Dude walking around with the physique of Taz
laugh.gif

taz.gif

Originally Posted by Purple Face

All I see are upper body workouts and no emphasis on the legs. Dude walking around with the physique of Taz
laugh.gif

taz.gif
lol i see a lot of this at my gym. dudes all super big up top with twig legs. females appreciate nice legs just like everything else
smokin.gif
bball FTW

laugh.gif

taz.gif

im sure in the actual video they do some legs.

an yes that is terrible, upper body only. i see that every week i go. little do they know legs are so easy to build. biggest muscles on our bodies

this is old
he was swole at the time he ran after maino punched him in the face

inspiring nonetheless

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

laugh.gif

taz.gif

im sure in the actual video they do some legs.

an yes that is terrible, upper body only. i see that every week i go. little do they know legs are so easy to build. biggest muscles on our bodies

Legs are my least favorite group to workout but yea people in the gym look like fools with big upper body and chicken legs
laugh.gif

The hard part about this is that it really takes dedication and time, something a lot of people don't have. You gotta be a gym rat to be up on that steez.I'm just going for the old Nelly body type, but has the skills to whoop on dudes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bklynboy820

any1 have any info on what gym hes in is that dolphins gym in brooklyn?

I go to that same gym. I see him all the time. Its the dolphins gym on 86th street and 24th avenue. Dude is so funny when he works out. He raps and seems toworkout to the beat or flow to whatever hes listening to. He's real intense and always chews the brand of extra gum. I know this cuz he always leaves itand then goes around looking for it. lol

Back
Top Bottom