Li-Ning Yu Shuai V - Jose Calderon P.E. (COUNTERKICKS.com)

via COUNTERKICKS.com

EXCLUSIVEINFO: Li-Ning Yu Shuai V (Jose Calderon P.E.)

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-1-600x349.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-2-600x320.jpg

Counter Kicks brings you an exclusive official info drop on the Li-Ning performancefootwear currently being worn by Toronto Raptor's Jose Calderon. The shoe seen above has merely been attributed as a "Jose Calderon PE shoe" onother sneaker sites. The official model name of the shoe is the Li-Ning Yu Shuai V and currently is scheduled for two colorway drops:Black/Red and White/Red.

Li-Ning designer Anson created the futuristic-looking uppers while the Chinese company's designer Maxun, or better known as "Machine" withinLi-Ning, created the combination solid and clear rubber outsoles. Official Li-Ning release date for the shoes is January 2010 in China and retails for 699.00within the country, which roughly translates to $100.00 USD. Look for more exclusive Li-Ning news and updates right here on Counter Kicks on what might potentially be one of the hottest emerging brands into the U.S. footwear market going into 2010 and beyond.We'll have full spectrum Li-Ning coverage coming soon. Follow us on Twitter @counterkicks forthe latest. Continue reading for more detailed photos of the Li-Ning Yu Shuai V.

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-3-600x368.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-4-548x800.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-5-600x400.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-6-600x400.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-7-600x412.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-8-600x400.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-9-600x424.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-10-600x400.jpg

li-ning-yu-shuai-v-black-jose-calderon-pe-11-600x400.jpg

jose-calderon-yu-shuai-v-1.jpg

jose-calderon-yu-shuai-v-2.jpg

jose-calderon-yu-shuai-v-3.jpg

Follow Counter Kicks on Twitter @counterkicks for the latest sneaker news and updates.

these shoes are sick. a little brand variation would be nice in the US.

we need under armour's kicks to come out, get some of the li-nings, maybe even some peaks. right now there isnt much to choose from.

any idea if these will make it to canada? specifically toronto...ppl would actually buy jose's shoes in toronto, probably not many other places (maybespain)

A black/White combination is better than the black/red, at first i thought this was made by Anta...

I immediately thought of the first Vicks when I saw these. Difference is, the Vicks are nice. These are just gaudy and cheap-looking.

Li-Ning has yet to impress me.

I have a pair of Yushuai IV R8 and Calderon PE copped from NBA auction~love 'em man~hahaha

Back
Top Bottom