Let's talk about Freemasonry

So we have all (I hope) heard of Freemasonry. I've read up a little on this and heard many cool things. I know some are fake, especially some of theelaborate conspiracies and number coincedences.

So, feel free to take the floor and discuss different branches of this topic. To start something up, here's a few discussion questions:

Do you guys think they are running things behind the scenes or an just something that was and its remnants are simply a non-collegiate social network similarto that of a college fraternity?

What kind of cool/trivial things have you found out/heard of? (i.e. uneven feather count on Eagle in U.S.A. Seal has the bird facing the wing with 33 feathersinstead of the 32 on the left and the 33rd degree masons etc.)

Also, please don't make it into one of those "wake up people" post. The world is not ending and our world leaders won't turn around andgangbang the us all.

i watched the show today too
laugh.gif

There have been secret societies for centuries. They communicate through these demonic symbols. The secret society members range from CEO's toPresidents/Prime Ministers. They control todays politics, finance and government.

I was thinking about getting down with the Prince Hall thing.

But i relocated and now don't know anyone who would sponsor me.

My uncle is a freemason, he was behind the JFK assassination, Obama getting elected, and the Patriots losing to the Giants in the superbowl.

henz0 is a freemason
he hinted on it a few times on aim and he also did iT alot on his new mixtape

what do you guys know about the process of joining?

Once I heard its not that serious and that you just have to ask someone who is a mason that you are seriously interested. But I've also heard theinvitation thing.

What about the pledge process? How do you think they make sure these guys will really keep the "secrets" and prove they really want in?

I've heard one story of your head being between moving plates with spikes that get closer to your face as you answer questions wrong. Its probably BSthough

I will address this once before this thread becomes stupid.
Freemasonry does exist.
No they do not worship the devil.
No they do not have a plan to rule the world.
To learn about freemasonry all you would have to do is take a simple trip to the white house.
Its no big secret.
Freemasons have done more for the poor and world tragedies then anybody has ever done.
Many people you may talk to everyday may be freemasons.
If you wish to learn about this organization then start with this guy. Albert Pike.

Who controls the British crown?
Who keeps the metric system down?
We do, We do.

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?
Who keeps the Martians under wraps?
We do, we do.

Who keeps back the electric car?
Who makes Steve Guttenberg a star?
We do, we do.

Who robs cavefish of their sight?
Who rigs every Oscar night?
We do, we dooooooo.

i've seen Jay-z and Nas video about being in the Free masonry and they said thats why Jay-z throw the triangle sign as the Free masonry Sign....

I think Jay-z throws the triangle sign to represent a diamond instead of a pyramid. I think he's referring to the Roc DYNASTY. I do that myself whenplaying Beruit and asking for the 4 cup diamond rack. I use that hand gesture and my opponents know whats up.

What if I was famous and had paparazzi around me, would people conclude I was a mason and trying to take over the world?

The above is just an example for how some stuff can be misguided by the beautiful acts of our mind.

I know that if a freemason masturbates onto a lily pad a rainbow kills all the down syndrome babies within a 19 mile radius and all of the jew bankers. Otherthan that, I don't know much.

Originally Posted by LoveMySneakers

I think Jay-z throws the triangle sign to represent a diamond instead of a pyramid. I think he's referring to the Roc DYNASTY. I do that myself when playing Beruit and asking for the 4 cup diamond rack. I use that hand gesture and my opponents know whats up.

What if I was famous and had paparazzi around me, would people conclude I was a mason and trying to take over the world?

The above is just an example for how some stuff can be misguided by the beautiful acts of our mind.
You have no clue what you're talking about.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by LoveMySneakers

I think Jay-z throws the triangle sign to represent a diamond instead of a pyramid. I think he's referring to the Roc DYNASTY. I do that myself when playing Beruit and asking for the 4 cup diamond rack. I use that hand gesture and my opponents know whats up.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
they we're saying that he uses the roc dynasty as a nickname for the Free masons, and one of his songs he was actually talking about FreeMasonry. im not saying that he is, but maybe or maybe not. but you never know..... but if you want to see it, search it on youtube,

Back
Top Bottom