Let's Race NT!!! Online Typing Race....Sounds Boring but Actually COMPETITIVE As Hell.......

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
http://play.typeracer.com/http://play.typeracer.com/

Pathetic at me only getting 60-70 wpm.
laugh.gif
Need to get that #1Spot.....#!+# YOU VIOLATOR and your 140 wpm
laugh.gif

I was at 67wpm but I froze for like 10 seconds because all of a sudden this notes dialogue box popped up because my cursor got over it I guess and I didn'tknow what was happening. I still won easily

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

173-175 wpm
pimp.gif

prove it by actually getting on the leaderboard
smh.gif

EDIT: Oh *$#! You can send challenges to people
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Go!

Time remaining:

:43
You

1st Place!
42 wpm
Could be you

Namita..........

0 wpm
Dream

2nd Place.
37 wpm
Amy

29 wpm
Step out the front door like a ghost into the fog where no one notices the contrast of white on white. And in between the moon and you the angels get a betterview of the crumbling difference between wrong and right. I walk in the air between the rain through myself and back again. Where? I don't know.
show full text
<< main menu (leave race) race again >>
You just typed a quote from the song:

Round Here
by Counting Crows
Your speed:

42 wpm

I know it's slow but I won!
pimp.gif

i did the practice and got 57 wpm with 96.4% accuracy.. I'm actually getting hooked
laugh.gif
Gonna practice more before going to an actual race

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

i did the practice and got 57 wpm with 96.4% accuracy.. I'm actually getting hooked
laugh.gif
Gonna practice more before going to an actual race

Foreel, I was getting hella nervous making stupid mistakes when I raced.
laugh.gif
I got a 42 but I'm pretty sure I can get a 50-something if I was flawless.

DAMN lost for the first time. Dude got a 79wpm I got a 67wpm. $%%% $%%% $%%%. Gotta practice more.

Man if you mess up it kills you though because you can't cursor click back into the word, you got to delete everything and start back over typing it fresh.

Highest I got was a 78wpm but i still came 3rd. =[
thanks OP...this will get me through my work day tomorrow

best i can get is 93 wpm...

... the worst part is trying not to notice your car advancing at the top of the screen. i keep getting over-excited when i see myself in the lead, which causesme to mess up. lol.

Yea I just got a 98wpm with 99.1 accuracy on that Superbad quote. I'm typing on a laptop keyboard though

Back
Top Bottom