Let me ask you SPURS fans or other NBA fans watching the playoffs...

what do you think is the better match-up for the spurs (if they win) phx or portland?

and for lakers what is the better match-up denver or utah?

I think for spurs i'd want phx, they aren't that big and we can slow them down...

as for the lakers...both those teams are beat and battered...but i think they would demoralize UTAH more-so than the nuggets...

SA would do better with a PHX matchup
LA would do better with a Utah matchup....

PO

portland but phoenix is the spurs girlfriends when the games matters. i would have the spurs beating either team.

for the lakers i would rather them face utah. denver gives them problems even though denver hasn't been playing as well as of lately they play the lakers tough.

First lets beat Dallas before we think about who we play next. Even if we win the next game I won't be comfortable until we
actually win the series because Dirk has been unstoppable and all he needs a little more support that he hasn't got yet.

Honestly it wouldn't matter who we play because every team is tough and presents a different problem.

Portland would be an easier series for obvious reasons but it would be fun to watch another series against Phoenix.

i think im speaking for the entire state of phoenix here that we have been rooting for the spurs to beat the mavs

redemption year

Doesnt matter who they play in the next round. Its all about figuring out how to get past LA

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

i think im speaking for the entire state of phoenix here that we have been rooting for the spurs to beat the mavs

redemption year

--I didnt know Phoenix was a state.
nerd.gif

--But if it was Spurs/Suns I would root for the Suns.
--If it was Mavs/Suns I would go for Mavs.
--Lakers would have an easier time with Utah than Denver. Just matchup issues.

Originally Posted by DarkoDuck

First lets beat Dallas before we think about who we play next. Even if we win the next game I won't be comfortable until we
actually win the series because Dirk has been unstoppable and all he needs a little more support that he hasn't got yet.

Honestly it wouldn't matter who we play because every team is tough and presents a different problem.

Portland would be an easier series for obvious reasons but it would be fun to watch another series against Phoenix.

QFT on everything

i think im speaking for the entire state of Arizona here that we have been rooting for the spurs to beat the mavs

redemption year

I agree, that was really unbelievable how all those players were suspended back in 07. PHX lead by Nash's MVP efforts deserve their shot.

redemption year shoulda been 2008 for the suns when they had their hearts broken by that tim duncan game winner in game 1, and proceeded to lose to san antonio in 5 that year.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

redemption year shoulda been 2008 for the suns when they had their hearts broken by that tim duncan game winner in game 1, and proceeded to lose to san antonio in 5 that year.

agreed that was their year to beat the spurs which is why they brought in shaq 

obviously the spurs want the suns...there is no one that can stop timmy or even blair in the frontline

of course the Lakers would match up well with utah especially with okur out...plus odom plays his best against them

Laker Fans want Utah
As a Spurs fan i would take PHX

I believe The spurs can take the lakers in 6, thats IMO.

And Phoenix is a city not state, Arizona is a state.

The only 2 teams in the West I could see beating the Lakers in a series is the Nuggets or Spurs...

man i really didnt know brandon roy was going to back this fast...

i'm rooting for the suns...blazers can be dangerous...

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

redemption year

--I didnt know Phoenix was a state.
nerd.gif

--But if it was Spurs/Suns I would root for the Suns.
--If it was Mavs/Suns I would go for Mavs.
--Lakers would have an easier time with Utah than Denver. Just matchup issues.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

portland but phoenix is the spurs girlfriends when the games matters. i would have the spurs beating either team.

for the lakers i would rather them face utah. denver gives them problems even though denver hasn't been playing as well as of lately they play the lakers tough.

Whoa
Whoa WHoa

Who said they're getting past Durantula?

Back
Top Bottom