LEGIT & PRICE CHECK YEEZY RED OCTOBER Sz 9.5 DS

Looks legit to me.

After seeing the pictures below, those are definitely fake (see my comment below).

Last edited:
The tongue is supposed to have more black in the cris-cross pattern. Box label looks suspect also, even though there isn't a good shot of it. Based on this alone i'm going to say super perfects (AKA fakes). A better quality fake, but ultimately still fakes.

Fakes for sure. Box label is off, too much spacing between the words AIR YEEZY 2 SP, the 9.5 should be further to the right and it seems to say ROUGE which should be ROUG. Size tag is also off. 100% fakes.

Last edited:
Fakes for sure. Box label is off, too much spacing between the words AIR YEEZY 2 SP, the 9.5 should be further to the right and it seems to say ROUGE which should be ROUG. Size tag is also off. 100% fakes.
Yeah I changed my mind when I saw the box label, definitely fake, it should state ROUG instead of ROUGE (even if red in french is rouge the label always states roug).

Plus seller never gave any clear shot of the tongue, which is shady as the tongue is a dead giveaway
Hey guys need a legit check thank you
That inside label is totally off I'd say fake.

Back
Top Bottom