Legit/PRICE Check on OG Bred XIII's- PLENTY OF PICTURES

To be honest, I do not believe they are legit. For one, the tag on the inside of the shoe does not have a production date like most Air Jordans do. Also, the real Bred 13's do not have red laces. That is just what I noticed.

Originally Posted by JayR29

To be honest, I do not believe they are legit. For one, the tag on the inside of the shoe does not have a production date like most Air Jordans do. Also, the real Bred 13's do not have red laces. That is just what I noticed.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Really noob?They're the OG plus they're LEGIT. 

Originally Posted by JayR29

lace swapped .  Thanks for the knowledge ROBPZEE612.

^Also, thanks.  Hoping to get a few more opinions
smile.gif

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

OG does have a production date,it's above the size chart(971202)
Ease up on the guy, he probably hasn't seen OG production tag. lol

As for PC, I'd say $200 at least, would have gotten more if OG box & laces included.

Legit and $200 sounds right. Those are nice. Clear hologram too unless someone took a blow drier to it before the picture was taken

Damn, I really don't think those are worth $200

Black/red XIIIs certainly fetch more than all other colorways, but those are pretty beat. The Jumpman is cracked, the toes are creased as hell, plus they have no OG laces or box.

I personally think $100-140 would be more realistic.

Shoes are definitely legit. Laces are definitely swapped as they should be black. A clear give and hard to fake is the hologram. There are many fakes out there but it is very rare to see a perfectly clear hologram fake. The tag is right as it matches my pair.

Back
Top Bottom