Legit or Fake? Jordan 5 Grapes! Help please

Early release.the date it saids it was created is 2012 and finished early 13 to be exact the second month and the production date suppose to match the actual release date which is tommarow 05/04/13

Early release.the date it saids it was created is 2012 and finished early 13 to be exact the second month and the production date suppose to match the actual release date which is tommarow 05/04/13

So.. early release means they're fake?

what are you talking about? the end of the production date is the last day they made them...

it would NOT be 5/4/13....

what are you talking about? the end of the production date is the last day they made them...

it would NOT be 5/4/13....

Ok I'm a little confused here lol, I just want to know if there legit or not based on the pics. I'm not a expert at this kind of stuff with sneakers. I haven't purchased a pair of J's in 8 years. The dates in the tag say 12/11/12 then 3/9/13.

Back
Top Bottom