Legit DMP XI?

We need to see more pics OP. But by looking at that picture i'd say they're fake. Top of Jumpman ball is suppose to be lined up with the spacing between the 2 and the 3 and look at how high the left jumpman is. But it might just be the angle. We need to see some more pics to know for sure

The carbon fiber seems on point. anyway he can provide pics of the production tag??? still is a toss-up

They're legit bro. I have the same pair in almost the same condition. CF gives it away. You're good to go

Yes, they are legit, even from the first pic they are legit.

And not directing at anyone in here, but if you are not sure if a shoe is legit or not, then why answer. Especially when you reply with "fake" when the shoes are indeed legit. Leave it for someone with a higher knowledge of spotting fakes to answer. *again, not directing at anyone in here...

those are legit. fake DMPs dont have jumpman like that.
also the color oh the jumpman is more yellowish than goldish on fakes..

310 if you have the same pair how could you not tell from the first pic that they are legit? You can see clearly there is a space between the two and the three, You can tell the White leather is really soft from the first pic, IF you have held both fake and legit you will know what I mean. Plus you can see that the Jumpman is embossed into the white leather the fakes have it printed on flat. You have a post count of 500. I only reply to XIII and XI because thats all I know. You should stick to what you know.

Edwee there are 10 other things to look for before you look at a tag. You need to stick to what you know as well. Even after you saw the carbon you still said it was a toss up. please show me a fake pair of DMPs with real Carbon. The only thing that's worth tossing is your DMP knowledge right out the window.

Back
Top Bottom