Legit Check Space Jam

Lemme know guys, ur the experts. Look good to me ...
GALLERY]

[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

So I'm good to go on these spend the cash ... Kinda worried about the placement of the jumpman on te back, shouldn't it be a little lower ??

I get the Icey thing but everything else checks out ... The 23, the carbon fiber, the 3rd lace spot for the logo, and the jumpman in the side ...

Ask how these are stored. Normally at this time they should have some slight yellowing around the pods. The only way these can stay like this is if they are in a room where the temperature does not go up and stays the same. Another way these can stay like this is if they are stored in ziplock bags because there is no oxygen penetrating the sole.

Everything else checks out, but the soles are bluish tinted not clear like the retail version of the Space Jams. These are not the legit 2009 run of Space Jams. 

These are Tao Bao or onufoot Spacejams, I guess you can call them legit because they got envy thing right except for the icy bottom. Spen less than 220 on these and it's fair to buy

I ended up passing on these, not worth the risk. Thanks for the help guys ... Dude did day he had them plastic wrapped to keep them icey(you never know)

Back
Top Bottom