Legit check on NDS "near dead stock" 2012 Bred 11s

I purchased these Breds off an eBay. The seller was reputable and the shoes in the images look to my knowledge extremely legit. I payed a respectable price and had detailed conversation with the seller along with many pictures before purchasing. The one thing I'm questioning is the patent leather cut in the front "it looks a bit off but my size 12 concords have a similar non perfect cut " I got those from footlocker". If you have more knowledge or see something I've missed please help me out. Thank You everyone.

Disregard that last picture..........upload error #she would kill me[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Disregard that last picture..........upload error #she would kill me[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
Lol, you kno you can edit and take the pic out right? Pencil icon below messege box.

Shoes look good and so does she.

Lol, you kno you can edit and take the pic out right? Pencil icon below messege box.

Shoes look good and so does she.
Appreciate it[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji], I tell her all the time[emoji]128527[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom