Legit Check on Jordan 4 Toro Bravo

Need more solid pics.

-Production dates on BOTH shoes.

-Box and its label(As well as the plastic "Trash Bag Paper").

-The air bubble(Should be off white/very light yellow).

-Behind the grey waffle on the black wing(Showing the dots).

*Mine have 7 dots/NDC RD pair(Size 11)*

From what I can see from the pics provided, they seem legit.

Hope this helps!

-KiCKz

Need more solid pics.

-Production dates on BOTH shoes.

-Box and its label(As well as the plastic "Trash Bag Paper").

-The air bubble(Should be off white/very light yellow).

-Behind the grey waffle on the black wing(Showing the dots).

*Mine have 7 dots/NDC RD pair(Size 11)*

From what I can see from the pics provided, they seem legit.

Hope this helps!

-KiCKz
DELETED; new shoe

Last edited:
I updated the thread with a different Toro Bravo 4 I found if  anyone can help me please

That look's like the same link as above with the same pic. Still need better pics as others have listed above. Imo if you are going to spend that much try one of the nt sponsors. They are cheaper than the one's you are looking at. If i was getting these from ebay i would want to pay less. Check this out if you have time http://jmsneakers.com/airjo4ivreto.html

That look's like the same link as above with the same pic. Still need better pics as others have listed above. Imo if you are going to spend that much try one of the nt sponsors. They are cheaper than the one's you are looking at. If i was getting these from ebay i would want to pay less. Check this out if you have time http://jmsneakers.com/airjo4ivreto.html
thanks bud. Im trying to haggle for $275 thats why but yeah if all else fails i might just drop $300 on these, although i dont think its worth it.. i just feel like i can get Concords or Breds with that money

Last edited:

thanks bud. Im trying to haggle for $275 thats why but yeah if all else fails i might just drop $300 on these, although i dont think its worth it.. i just feel like i can get Concords or Breds with that money
you might just have to search a little. I found toro bravos for 220 maybe 6 weeks ago or so, and they were legit. So deals are out there. But do try to put more pic up of these. guys need to see every angle of the shoe, inside the shoe.the tag with dates, the inserts, the box with label and a good shot of the plastic inside. Good luck man

you might just have to search a little. I found toro bravos for 220 maybe 6 weeks ago or so, and they were legit. So deals are out there. But do try to put more pic up of these. guys need to see every angle of the shoe, inside the shoe.the tag with dates, the inserts, the box with label and a good shot of the plastic inside. Good luck man
do you know what the date of the tags are suppose to be? i cant find it

Back
Top Bottom