Legit Check on Jordan 11 Gammas

Hello all, just wanted to see if I could get some help in verifying the authenticity of my Gammas.  Although I purchased from a reputable seller, I had a couple concerns (aside from the minor scuffs on the patent leather and a some poor glue placement).

First, there are no size stickers on the insole of either shoe. Is this normal? I recall my other Jordans having them.

Second, on the box, why doesn't the box label have the folding tab that has the MSRP?

Sorry for the quality of the pics. Any feedback would be much appreciated, Thanks.

Just want to make sure the Gammas are the real deal.  Trust me, I'm not expecting perfection...look at the condition of the Irfrared 23s I received from FNL a couple weeks ago.  Nice big paint chip!

Last edited:
1. Not all jordan's come with the sizing sticker on the insole. It's not very common though. If I'm not mistaken.

2. The MSRP stickers can be torn rather easily. I've had a few of mine fall off on their own.

I would assume these would be an overseas pair because of the absence of the msrp tag and the box being so banged up.

Thanks for the feedback. It's much appreciated.

One last question, is it uncommon for the patent leather stitching to be so off center? Everything aligns perfect on the left shoe...right shoe, not so much. Seems to be a lack of QC.

View media item 830755

Last edited:
Wearing my Gamma's right now and they both lined up. Might be a YMMV type situation but I don't think I've seen that before. 

Back
Top Bottom