Legit check on gamma 11's

Take a pic of the toebox from the side and did you get the gammas for 485 or the toros + gammas for 485 cuz if that i'd say that's a pretty good deal

Alright awesome and any other options welcome thanks for your time greatly appreciated.

Hard to tell with just the one pic of the toros but the gammas look legit to me and that is a great deal if they're both legit.

Added. Pics of toros sorry for multiple posts doing this off my phone at times

Im thinking my gammas are authentic toe is milky and not see through. comes With all the papers etc... any other factors in telling gm 11s?

Last edited:
The toros look good from what I can tell. Can tell you for sure after seeing the box and paper. 

For the gammas, the 23 on the heel shouldn't look stretched, the PL cut should be correct, men's sizes should come with double wrapping paper.

Hard to tell with just the one pic of the toros but the gammas look legit to me and that is a great deal if they're both legit.
Gammas are not legit.. 100%.. An thats my point.. GREAT deals are 99% of the time BAD deals.

Gammas are not legit.. 100%.. An thats my point.. GREAT deals are 99% of the time BAD deals.
I'm with you on the good deal part but idk timmy they look legit to me. They don't look like the pair I had. Heel tab is narrow as it should be and the 23 does not look stretched. PL cut looks good from the back as well. OP can you post more pics of the whole side view of the gammas?

Added. Pics of toros sorry for multiple posts doing this off my phone at times

Im thinking my gammas are authentic toe is milky and not see through. comes With all the papers etc... any other factors in telling gm 11s?
You may have a legit pair of 4s.. need to see box and paper in box to confirm.. Im 100% on the Gammas fam sorry.. People say "stretched 23" but in fact its just the wrong 23 all together..Its slightly changed and a HUGE tell for them being GMs..

wrong 23

Notice the negative spacing

Correct 23s

I'm with you on the good deal part but idk timmy they look legit to me. They don't look like the pair I had. Heel tab is narrow as it should be and the 23 does not look stretched. PL cut looks good from the back as well. OP can you post more pics of the whole side view of the gammas?
you have to keep in mind not just one bootleg factory produces fake kicks.. There are different fakes out there from different factories ..Yours might have been from another factory all together or something..

You may have a legit pair of 4s.. need to see box and paper in box to confirm.. Im 100% on the Gammas fam sorry.. People say "stretched 23" but in fact its just the wrong 23 all together..Its slightly changed and a HUGE tell for them being GMs..

wrong 23

Notice the negative spacing

Correct 23s
I see what you're saying. OP post pics of the gammas from a side view and leveled view of the back.

I will definately when i get home but isnt there a problem with the quality checks or some **** on the gammas i seen a couple posts about the 23 on the back and they arent that good on the legit gammas

I will definately when i get home but isnt there a problem with the quality checks or some **** on the gammas i seen a couple posts about the 23 on the back and they arent that good on the legit gammas
something being misplaced or slightly askew is one thing.. For instance that 23 could be upside down and backwards for all i care; but as long as its the CORRECT 23 this would be a QC thing.. Now the WRONG 23 is not that case at all.. Its bootleg. period.

people say these kind of things all the time to ease peoples minds just to sell them.

These next set of pics should be able to confirm. OP you never mentioned if it came with double paper. Hard to tell from the pic. I'm pretty confident to say they may be legit if they did. That's one of many things the GM gammas fail to produce. Seen many GM's and haven't seen one with double paper. On the other hand all my friends RD pairs definitely had double paper. But don't get me wrong that's not the number one way to determine authentic from GM..

I agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX   (repped)

Looks like the wrong "23' all together...  I got my pair from NDC and the "23" is a bit crooked.  BUT, it's the correct "23" nonetheless.

Take better pics of the back of the shoe (close-up).

See pic below...

I agree with @TIMMYBRIXXX   (repped)

Looks like the wrong "23' all together...  I got my pair from NDC and the "23" is a bit crooked.  BUT, it's the correct "23" nonetheless.

Take better pics of the back of the shoe (close-up).

See pic below...
I was actually lookin for this pic.. im glad you posted it..

I was actually lookin for this pic.. im glad you posted it..
Should be easy to find, I've posted it everywhere already... lol  
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom