Legit Check on Bred 11

Sorry I'm new to the site and I don't know if links are permitted. If there's a problem I'll take them down if necessary. I've been trying to find a pair of Bred 11s for a reasonable price but no luck but these two seemed somewhat legit but I need some assurance.

Here's the first pair I found

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2012-Nike-A...ar-Deadstock-Cool-Grey-9-Yeezy-/181832015821?

This is the second pair I found

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252045286616?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:
That's what i asked the seller to provide too but they haven't replied yet. And thanks by the way

Thank you! Now there's a problem though. It seems that the second pair has a bad seller with low reputation. I'm still tempted to buy them since I should be cover by ebay

IMO Both fakes...1st pair,paper is too dark.toe box is off.
2nd pair,ball is not align between 2&3...both pairs got fat collars.

Last edited:
I see what you're saying for the 2nd pair because of this picuture

But then when you look at this picture they seem to be aligned properly

I'm thinking could be 2 different pairs...could u ask the seller for another pic of the heel?

They both fakes. First ones obvious second one the jumpan and 23 don't align. The ball is practically at the top of 2 instead of being between. 100% fakes

Last edited:
that alignment stuff is an old wives tale
that alignment stuff is an old wives tale

Maybe so but I just stick to what I know. The ball on top of the 2. He bought them both from the same seller. If a seller sells any type of fakes I automatically say the seller sells fakes and everything he selling is suspect. For example, if a store sells fake and so-called real (replica and unauthorized) we say they selling all fakes and can't trust them right? This seller can't be trusted just for the simple fact he sells fakes.

Last edited:
Why u say that? Let me get this correct...u say the 2nd pair is legit...but fnlinsider is saying 2nd pair is fake compared to his. So are u saying both pairs are legit?
I voted 2nd pair fake only cause in the images presented, the outsole looked a little too "solid" in color. But that's just based off the images shown. I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom