Legit Check LV Evidence

im 99.9999% sure LV glasses do not come with a cleaning cloth. just carrying cloth. based off that its fake.

im 99.9999% sure LV glasses do not come with a cleaning cloth. just carrying cloth. based off that its fake.

they look legit i own a pair ima post up 3 photos got them here in tampa only thing i dont know about is the plastic bags on the them and the lens cleaner but mine came with the case the creme holder and the brown box and the little booklet if that helps but seriously i would question the plastic on the frames and the cleaning cloth thats suspect...the receipt is printed on a piece of paper like that id take a pic of mine but id have to dig through my safe so hope this is enough and asking price to these sell at 675$ when i purchased them lv does not go down or have sales they go up in price

they look legit i own a pair ima post up 3 photos got them here in tampa only thing i dont know about is the plastic bags on the them and the lens cleaner but mine came with the case the creme holder and the brown box and the little booklet if that helps but seriously i would question the plastic on the frames and the cleaning cloth thats suspect...the receipt is printed on a piece of paper like that id take a pic of mine but id have to dig through my safe so hope this is enough and asking price to these sell at 675$ when i purchased them lv does not go down or have sales they go up in price

Back
Top Bottom