Legit Check Jordan Retro 4 'Green Glow'

Hi, so I'm quite new to the whole Jordan scene as I've been stuck in the Air Force 1 era for a while. I just purchased some 'Green Glows' for a steal price on eBay and just wanted to make sure they are legit. Really sorry for the pictures but I'm unable to physically take photos of the product since it hasn't been shipped to me yet. The seller said they've been worn once (we all know what that means) but they do look good condition wise. The only thing that's putting me off is the box shown in on of the pictures. It doesn't look like any other box I've seen with the Retro 4's. Thanks in advance everyone. 

Last edited:
terrible pix, Take better ones when they come in..A "steal price" is usually a HUGE red flag.. 

I would need to see more up close pictures of the shoes in detail.

From the box, it might be a B Grade but not really sure.

Did the seller say "100% Authentic"?

Did the seller have good feedback?

-KiCKz

Seller had 100% feedback but didn't mention much about them except that they are in almost new condition and they come with box. B grade was the first thing that came to my mind when buying these. I'm not too bothered if they're B grades since I'm looking to wear them on a regular basis but I don't wanna be rocking fake J's. I will upload some high quality pictures when they get here. 

From the look of the tongue in the pictures, you should be good.

The high quality pics would really help though.

-KiCKz

Back
Top Bottom