Legit Check: Jordan Bred 1

Hello everyone...wanted to get a quick legit check from some experts. Let me know your thoughts, thanks in advance!!

These look fake but need more pics to confirm. The [emoji]174[/emoji] on the box is wrong, to much padding around the ankle, lace bag is a bit bigger than normal. No MRSP and no perforations showing that it was removed is not a good sign. Also, it looks like the inserts are white instead of the oatmeal color.

Post a clear pic of the swoosh, also a pic of the insole.

Hmm. They look good except for those white inserts.. Should be more of a cardboard color..

get better pic from the side, a nice straight angle and good color

these look iffy to me

The shoes itself look good.. Just the inserts really concern me. Idk if overseas pairs use white shoe inserts. I doubt it but I can't say for sure..

from88til from88til overseas pairs have the same cardboard inserts, not white.

Thanks for posting more pics. I honestly don't know for sure, but I'm going with fake. Based on the inserts, Wrong [emoji]174[/emoji] font, both soles having very little texture, no MRSP tag with no signs of them being overseas pairs.

That's what I thought.. These are the closest looking bred 1's I've seen if they are GM.

Not sure if the inserts and soles in your photos look that way because of the quality or lighting. But the pics I posted are how they should look.

The inserts on mine are definitely plain white colored and not greyish like yours. It seems also that your soles pop out more based on your last picture you posted.

Probably didn't notice what was mentioned. Overseas pairs don't come with an msrp tag just like yours in the pics. But I believe overseas pairs still shouldn't have white inserts.

Probably didn't notice what was mentioned. Overseas pairs don't come with an msrp tag just like yours in the pics. But I believe overseas pairs still shouldn't have white inserts.

I'm from Italy and my legit pair has white inserts

I'm from Italy and my legit pair has white inserts

Post pics of the shoes. I have breds and royals from Israel, UK, and other parts of Europe. They all have the same color inserts. Doesn't makes sense to change the insert material when they have been the same on all 2013 AJ1s.

Post pics of the shoes. I have breds and royals from Israel, UK, and other parts of Europe. They all have the same color inserts. Doesn't makes sense to change the insert material when they have been the same on all 2013 AJ1s.

I was wrong to write, my legit pair hasn't white inserts

Back
Top Bottom