legit check: jordan 2010 black/blue

are these authentic? the top seems off to me, but i need help

%21B38zyf%21EWk%7E%24%28KGrHqIOKjQEyTngK7pCBMoBZVqEMw%7E%7E0_12.JPG
%21B38z%29kQ%21Wk%7E%24%28KGrHqIOKjoEyNNyB++oBMoBZQ58Kw%7E%7E0_12.JPG

Hey man Im not the expert when it comes to the 2010's but I can post pictures of mines that I bought from sneakerhead and you can compare.If you want more pictures let me know but here goes one.Looking at your pictures man I think those are fake.Compare the midsoles and the overall color.yeah your pic is a fake.

Hey man Im not the expert when it comes to the 2010's but I can post pictures of mines that I bought from sneakerhead and you can compare.If you want more pictures let me know but here goes one.Looking at your pictures man I think those are fake.Compare the midsoles and the overall color.yeah your pic is a fake.

something looks off about these....
the stitching on the tounge looks off
and the shoe overall looks a bit off or as if somethings wrong
can say fake but ask for more pics

something looks off about these....
the stitching on the tounge looks off
and the shoe overall looks a bit off or as if somethings wrong
can say fake but ask for more pics

I can tell you know they are fake.One all the 2010's you can see the blue part of the insole in the window.The soles on these are not clear it blue anf the midsoles supposed to be blue with crazy looking writing on them.Just compare them to mines which were bought from sneakerhead a reputable company.

I can tell you know they are fake.One all the 2010's you can see the blue part of the insole in the window.The soles on these are not clear it blue anf the midsoles supposed to be blue with crazy looking writing on them.Just compare them to mines which were bought from sneakerhead a reputable company.

FAKE
the soles look too blue and not icy IMO
the overall shapes looking kinda off by some sort
the window dosent look legit

FAKE
the soles look too blue and not icy IMO
the overall shapes looking kinda off by some sort
the window dosent look legit

Back
Top Bottom