[Legit Check] Jordan 11 Space Jam

Blue tint on Space Jams = red flag. Don't do it.

Blue tint on Space Jams = red flag. Don't do it.
****. I looked at this about 100 times and I was 99.99% sure that the blue tint pictured was from the blue part on the inside. so far i have one person saying yes and one saying no.

This is kinda a small thing too, but one thing I should mention is the size sticker never actually goes on the Jumpman. It's always above it.

This is kinda a small thing too, but one thing I should mention is the size sticker never actually goes on the Jumpman. It's always above it.

:lol: what?

its random they just throw it on there.

if you think thats an indication of something wrong then well... :lol:

I have a pair just like yours but a sz 11 and has that same sticker on the upper left hand side of the box. These are grey market/ghost pairs/unauthorized pairs from the Nike Factory. Same materials and everything but was produced off hours. These pairs "don't exist". 

I have a pair just like yours but a sz 11 and has that same sticker on the upper left hand side of the box. These are grey market/ghost pairs/unauthorized pairs from the Nike Factory. Same materials and everything but was produced off hours. These pairs "don't exist". 
So should they "not exist" in my closet either? Or am I good to go?

they "don't exist" in my closet 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom