Legit check: jordan 11 gamma blues

These are fake. The jump man on the back looks like he needs to lose weight and it's also stitched in way too high.

These are fake. The jump man on the back looks like he needs to lose weight and it's also stitched in way too high.

Don't see any issues with the jumpman . IMO these are legit.
My pair below for reference. There no big red flag that's would say otherwise. The 23 indention on the box is correct and overall shape looks right.

View media item 2295974

They might be real, I'm only concerned about the jump man. As pc lee posted his pair, both of the jumpman's balls are lining up between the 23 on his pair. Imo fakes but I could be wrong because there are many flaws with Jordan brand on not being consistent, etc. Otherwise the carbon shank plate looks fine and everything esle is on point. I'll let someone else take care of this L/c.

Last edited:
They might be real, I'm only concerned about the jump man. As pc lee posted his pair, both of the jumpman's balls are lining up between the 23 on his pair. Imo fakes but I could be wrong because there are many flaws with Jordan brand on not being consistent, etc. Otherwise the carbon shank plate looks fine and everything esle is on point. I'll let someone else take care of this L/c.
if you don't know then don't say anything please

These are LEGIT

I do actually, just giving my opinion. Especially when unauthentic pairs now days are getting really good so you have to look at every detail. Especially the space jams that has just been released.

Back
Top Bottom