Legit Check for Seller (Cameron Anderson) and his Fire Red 5s...

Man, you just put all this dudes business on here. This is lame! Use paypal evaluate your purchase, do a legit check! This is uncalled for.

yeah man. pay with paypal do a legit check on the shoes and call it a day. No need to stalk his life like that. He seems to legit tho. 

If he's legit I'm actually promoting his business...how do you think I got all this info?  I just put it all up there to see if any had previous dealings with him.  Or knew of him.

Last edited:
Damn 
roll.gif

I mean, it's not like it's his home address or credit card details, but even so ...there's an unwritten etiquette that you don't do this kind of thing. 

Like, how does his player profile have any bearing on whether his shoes are legit or not?

His player profile has nothing to do with anything unless he was selling fake kicks and someone on here knew of him.  He panned out perfect and since this post has had a couple people from NT contact him about buying shoes.  Also he included the business card he created with the same damn info so I guess he's "lame" for doing that?  You guys try to be so clever and try so hard to get a 
roll.gif
you end up looking silly.
232034fe_5s.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom