Legit Check for Air Jordan Space Jam 10US..

Hi Niketalk community .. need your help to Legit Check .. got doubt on this and trying to tell the Seller it's not legit.. they still insist it is Legit... hence they might accept  it to return.. 

my reason of doubt:
1. Left pair Carbon Fiber with flakes.
2. after a month of purchase the midsole slightly peeled of from Patent Leather.

1d714308_OSUs.jpeg
c2fdd443_-3.jpeg
17b02d4c_IMG_1719.jpeg
8a485303_IMG_2109.jpeg
e3a47b5f_Capture.PNG
68c31cbf_Michael-Jackson-33-young-michael-jackson-15045591-1000-800.jpeg
0110bd1c_lebronelite.jpeg

thank you very much for your help
willydelrosario

These are 100% Authentic. Dark yellowing around pods, low pl cut, 23s are good, and you even have the little white dots on the midsoles.  It looks like you made a fool out of yourself for jumping to conclusions.

Thank You Cashmoneyand1, yup did some research and one of those was this link:   

It's talking about the high quality fake with carbon fiber issue which i have seen in this shoes ... picture attached again.. 

Also as i have mentioned about the mid sole slight peeled off from the patent leather ... picture attached again as well... 

thank you guys,

Last edited:
Thank your guys (cashm0neyand1 , JustDoingMe , retrohead182)  for the help and peace of mind...  just a quick question, have you guys seen the photo of Carbon Fiber on the left pair??

I uploaded the photos of carbon fiber but it did not show on my computer screen , is it because am new and have to complete 300 posting....

thanks and more power guys..

willydelrosario

ps. got some clear close up photos of  AJ 11 Concord , Bred , DMP AJ11 , Cherry , Infrared , Reversed Concord (TUXEDO) , Gamma Blue, Cool Gray.. just in case you wanted for Legit Checking...   

didnt download all the pics.

by the way, please embed the photos. no one really wants to download all your pics. its a real pain in the asss

did you guys have  a look at these photos AJ11 Space Jam 10US.. these gave me doubt about the the Js:

Last edited:
Legit man. Ur good..btw if u have some shoes for LC, pls embed d pix first b4 posting. Jst like what cashmoney did 4 u.

Back
Top Bottom