Legit Check: Flu Game 12

Son you have a retail stamp right on the box ! Its real .
What?! Really man? Im hoping your being sarcastic...on the box....yeah because no ones ever taken their shoes out of the box and put another pair in...

I'm aware of that, but in my opinion you can never be too safe buying over the internet..that's why I come and get confirmation from people that know their shoes..
Agh. I wouldn't say that, I can tell you 90% of the people here dont know their kicks. If I was you, I would search YouTube vids and confirm yourself. Also, always use paypal ! 

Last edited:
OP... I suggest you disregard anything this kids says. He just started collecting Jordan's and made a YouTube video bashing on NT, that's why he's recommending to use YouTube.

OP... I suggest you disregard anything this kids says. He just started collecting Jordan's and made a YouTube video bashing on NT, that's why he's recommending to use YouTube.
No, the website stupid like you. And no I didnt, I been collecting for a year and 6 months. IK my sh*t. OP disregard this idioto 

OP, the last person i would trust on this site would be xChurch... Clearly he has no idea what hes talking about...look at some of the other threads hes posted in and some of his other legit checks. Collecting for a year and a half in no way makes you an expert. Id take from88till's opinion over this other kids any day of the week. He cant tell a ****** GM pair of SpaceJam/Cool Grey/concord 11s from an authentic RD pair. But its your call who to trust, just keep in mind you will pay for it in the end trusting the wrong people.

I would pay up to $220 MAX on these. Just because I'm looking for a pair of these.
a little thirsty there maybe?
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't even go near that on a pair of these horribly executed shoes that are worn, and the material was cut wrong. so much excess on the bottom of the laces.

OP, the last person i would trust on this site would be xChurch... Clearly he has no idea what hes talking about...look at some of the other threads hes posted in and some of his other legit checks. Collecting for a year and a half in no way makes you an expert. Id take from88till's opinion over this other kids any day of the week. He cant tell a ****** GM pair of SpaceJam/Cool Grey/concord 11s from an authentic RD pair. But its your call who to trust, just keep in mind you will pay for it in the end trusting the wrong people.
Cuz you have a rep on this site to protect. Ik shoes better than you and from88 combined 

a little thirsty there maybe? :lol: . I wouldn't even go near that on a pair of these horribly executed shoes that are worn, and the material was cut wrong. so much excess on the bottom of the laces.

Lol.. Maybe a little. Buy what you like I guess. Most people like the regular bred 12's but I prefer these. Just my opinion though!

Cuz you have a rep on this site to protect. Ik shoes better than you and from88 combined 

Dude i only joined this site a fkin week before you, the fact that i have reputation on this site just goes to show people value my opinion and I KNOW WHAT THE **** IM TALKING ABOUT. Youre either a troll or just ******ed. Keep buying your GM/fake jordans and tell yourself its OK and that theyre made in the same factory by the same materials and that its ok... But when people come on here asking for LC's, theyre asking if its a LEGIT RELEASE DAY pair of jordans from an AUTHORIZED RETAILER. @Motivated-Minds timmybrixxx timmybrixxx please put this kid in his place...

There you have it OP... Would you trust a whole community of veteran sneaker heads with knowledge of how to determine authenticity on a forum older than this kid or...

xChurch. Who has been collecting for a year and a half who not only proudly rocks his GM shoes which I don't have a problem with but also swears they're authentic.... The choice is yours OP.

Dude i only joined this site a fkin week before you, the fact that i have reputation on this site just goes to show people value my opinion and I KNOW WHAT THE **** IM TALKING ABOUT. Youre either a troll or just ******ed. Keep buying your GM/fake jordans and tell yourself its OK and that theyre made in the same factory by the same materials and that its ok... But when people come on here asking for LC's, theyre asking if its a LEGIT RELEASE DAY pair of jordans from an AUTHORIZED RETAILER. @Motivated-Minds @TIMMYBRIXXX please put this kid in his place...
No need to use capitols and so ? I have been AWOL from this website when YOU joined. And yea of course call you other buddies...smh. Sorry OP for getting off-topic. Shoes still 100 doe

There you have it OP... Would you trust a whole community of veteran sneaker heads with knowledge of how to determine authenticity on a forum older than this kid or...

xChurch. Who has been collecting for a year and a half who not only proudly rocks his GM shoes which I don't have a problem with but also swears they're authentic.... The choice is yours OP.

Couldnt of said it better myself! Go with the consensus! No need to listen to any one person, do some research on the people giving you LC's as well, see how right theyve been on past LC's!

Couldnt of said it better myself! Go with the consensus! No need to listen to any one person, do some research on the people giving you LC's as well, see how right theyve been on past LC's!
This sentence is funny in itself. And you proved my point with having a rep to protect. I actually respect from88 a lil more now.

No, the website stupid like you. And no I didnt, I been collecting for a year and 6 months. IK my sh*t. OP disregard this idioto 
SMH.. He knows his sh*t alright..
mean.gif
 Why would you even sign back in after your last episode bro?..

OP trust what im tellin you. I got mad time served.

Back
Top Bottom