Legit Check and Price Check on BC3s!

These appear to be authentic. Can you get a straight shot from the back?

These look like someone's pair of beaters. Realistically, I think these are worth $80-$110

These look like someone's pair of beaters. Realistically, I think these are worth $80-$110
For sure, look at the Roshe insoles they stuck in them so they could wear them for longer...and probably without socks (Cheetah Roshes in upper right too lol)

Personally, I don't know why you would want these

Last edited:
As Ryan always says

"Athletes foot is contagious"
Lol QFT. That **** ain't even a joke tho. U know somebody done had their nasty sweaty *** bare feet in these shoes. I want some BC3'S too but not at the cost of catching somebody's else's foot fungus.

Last edited:
look how filthy the sock liner and insole are. I would bet money that the guy who owned these wore them without socks. That's just nasty

look how filthy the sock liner and insole are. I would bet money that the guy who owned these wore them without socks. That's just nasty
Smdh at the lengths people will go just to have a particular cooorway of shoes. Not like u can't get a pair of legit brand new AJ 3 retros like the fire reds for about retail. Why not buy a pair of brand new fire red 3s or even VNDS for $150? Instead of paying that for the exact same shoe in black but beat to hell and fungus ridden. Doesn't make sense to me.

Smdh at the lengths people will go just to have a particular cooorway of shoes. Not like u can't get a pair of legit brand new AJ 3 retros like the fire reds for about retail. Why not buy a pair of brand new fire red 3s or even VNDS for $150? Instead of paying that for the exact same shoe in black but beat to hell and fungus ridden. Doesn't make sense to me.

Or just wait for the black and sport blue 3s that are set to drop soon

Lmao the guy wanted to trade these and $100 for my vnds big bangs. Said no to him already. Thanks everyone for the feedback.

Lmao the guy wanted to trade these and $100 for my vnds big bangs. Said no to him already. Thanks everyone for the feedback.
Hahaha...I'm dead  
sick.gif

Dude is a space cadet for sure cause that offer is ridiculous 

Back
Top Bottom