legit check air jordan 11 infrared 23 low size 9.5

Thank you in advance, will rep. The seller states in their description these are deadstock with original receipt, 100% authentic with original box. I'm new to the world of Jordans and wanna run them by the pros, so please let me know what you think, thanks again everybody!

Authentic.

Also, if this was on the bay, you have buyer protection. They'll guarantee that the pair is real or your money back.

Thanks for the info guys! I'm trying to make sure the listing says 100% authentic in their descriptions and not just titles. Possibly found another pair, again any feedback is appreciated/repped!

@Jz4Dayz I just started getting into Jordans and following Nike's twitter so I missed all the restocks..not sure how all that works :/

Any opinions on either of these pairs^? Thanks, will rep!

Last edited:
Not seeing any red flags so far, both look good to me. Pics are kinda blurry so if you got anymore post em up.

The pics are bad because of I downloaded them with my phone off of ebay and they took thumbnails, good quality pics on the actual listing and looked clean imo but that doesnt count for too much lol

That  first pair with the footlocker sticker looks good to me. shape looks right. if you are buying on ebay find a pair where somebody can include a photo copy of receipt if not original receipt.

@Chestbonz I was feelin that pair but the seller said nothing about a receipt so I went with the second pair that did..hope I didn't make a mistake!!

people have printers, receipts don't mean ****

That's one of the reasons I don't pick any pairs out initially based on that fact, but it does help when they supposedly got that and all the other things set up right in their ebay descriptions to cover someone like me taking a risk under paypal. The more they offer up in a description, the more rope they have to potentially hang themselves with in the end should the product prove not legit and I file a claim right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom