Legit Check 2011 True Blues

Hi, wanted to get a legit check on this pair of True Blues from 2011. The seller said he threw them in the wash once to "freshen" them up so take that for what it is -___-. Thanks in advance!

"Threw them in the wash to freshen them up"??? WTF is wrong with people?

Anyways, I thought something was off about these, so I grabbed my 2011 True Blues to compare them to. The left number under the barcode on my pair is 102615731 and the upc is 00883419215988. Now, my pair was purchased from a European retailer, but I'm not sure if there was a different 2011 True Blue release in Europe than the US release (there was a 2009 "Europe Only" True Blue release, but my pair is the 2011 release). Also, the top of the tongue on my pair is a smooth curve, whereas that pair looks messy and wavy. Also, the elephant print on the toebox of the right shoe is obviously a little bigger compared to the left shoe. Overall, the shoes just look a little sloppy, but maybe that's because he "threw them in the wash". I don't know man. If anyone knows if the European 2011 release was different than the US release, please let me know. I'm not saying they're legit or not, I'm just telling you the differences I noticed in my pair. It's hard to tell for me without knowing if Europe had a different shoe/tag than the US version, because if they did not, I would say they're fake. If they are different, then I don't know. Wish I could help you more. Sorry if I confused ya. lol Peace.

"Threw them in the wash to freshen them up"??? WTF is wrong with people?

Anyways, I thought something was off about these, so I grabbed my 2011 True Blues to compare them to. The left number under the barcode on my pair is 102615731 and the upc is 00883419215988. Now, my pair was purchased from a European retailer, but I'm not sure if there was a different 2011 True Blue release in Europe than the US release (there was a 2009 "Europe Only" True Blue release, but my pair is the 2011 release). Also, the top of the tongue on my pair is a smooth curve, whereas that pair looks messy and wavy. Also, the elephant print on the toebox of the right shoe is obviously a little bigger compared to the left shoe. Overall, the shoes just look a little sloppy, but maybe that's because he "threw them in the wash". I don't know man. If anyone knows if the European 2011 release was different than the US release, please let me know. I'm not saying they're legit or not, I'm just telling you the differences I noticed in my pair. It's hard to tell for me without knowing if Europe had a different shoe/tag than the US version, because if they did not, I would say they're fake. If they are different, then I don't know. Wish I could help you more. Sorry if I confused ya. lol Peace.
Yeah I pretty much shook my head when he told me that. He said he bought it from Footlocker when it first released, so either he's lying or puttin g them in the wash messed up the shape of the sneakers. Like you said, I think the thing that has thrown me off most was the tongue is wavy and the elephant print looks to be slightly bigger on one pair, but still I haven't made a decision just yet. Thanks for your input. Any other opinions?

In my opinion dont buy them, they look fake because of the tongue and the elephant print plus there beat. Just save up for a better pair its not worth riisking it

Yeah I pretty much shook my head when he told me that. He said he bought it from Footlocker when it first released, so either he's lying or puttin g them in the wash messed up the shape of the sneakers. Like you said, I think the thing that has thrown me off most was the tongue is wavy and the elephant print looks to be slightly bigger on one pair, but still I haven't made a decision just yet. Thanks for your input. Any other opinions?
No problem. I agree with the guy above me, it'd be better to just wait and save up for a better pair. Not worth risking the BS. Peace.

These look fake, even if they are legit they are too beat up. My advice is don't buy them

Back
Top Bottom