Legit Check 2003 White Cement 3's

The IIIs pictured are legit.
The "isold it" tag however belongs to an ebay seller who is no longer registered, so I would be very careful when purchasing these as they could be stolen pics.

Always ask for paper tagged pics to give you peace of mind.

The IIIs pictured are legit.
The "isold it" tag however belongs to an ebay seller who is no longer registered, so I would be very careful when purchasing these as they could be stolen pics.

Always ask for paper tagged pics to give you peace of mind.

Thank you, however the sellers is isolditXXXXXX(random numbers) so Im hoping these are the actual shoes.  I'll make sure to ask for tagged pictures this time as well as in the future.  

Thank you, however the sellers is isolditXXXXXX(random numbers) so Im hoping these are the actual shoes.  I'll make sure to ask for tagged pictures this time as well as in the future.  

Yeah, sounds like it's the same guy then -used to be called isoldit.or084 with that tag ...if it is him I can assure you that you won't get any communication from him. Very shady character ...hence the change of ebay name.
-good luck though.

Yeah, sounds like it's the same guy then -used to be called isoldit.or084 with that tag ...if it is him I can assure you that you won't get any communication from him. Very shady character ...hence the change of ebay name.
-good luck though.

Back
Top Bottom