Leg cramp

Aight so I was playin football the other day with a couple of my boys, and got like 2 cramps in my leg
eyes.gif
...It hurts like hell...whats the best thing I should do to get this healed?

Drink more water and stretch better before and after exercise.

Those are really the only ways to help prevent cramps.

You'll get them eventually no matter what you do, though. Just make sure you stretch.

Also, cutting back on sugar can help.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Cut both of your legs off. I say both just so the other one doesn't get acramp. Good luck.[/color]
happy.gif

Originally Posted by soltheman

You'll get them eventually no matter what you do, though. Just make sure you stretch.

Also eat bananas, no ayo.

Damn, like three times a year I'd just wake up and stretch my arms and legs on the bed half dead and %$%@ wit my eyes still closed...then randomly my legswill cramp and I'll roll outta bed in pain punchin the floor tryin not to yell and %$%@. Funny though cause soon as it goes away I'd have to get up,pick up after myself, brush myself off and half sleep walk to the bathroom and get my morning started.
laugh.gif

Like +!@ can you do when your in the process of crampin.

Originally Posted by Tyson Mayweather

Damn, like three times a year I'd just wake up and stretch my arms and legs on the bed half dead and %$%@ wit my eyes still closed...then randomly my legs will cramp and I'll roll outta bed in pain punchin the floor tryin not to yell and %$%@. Funny though cause soon as it goes away I'd have to get up, pick up after myself, brush myself off and half sleep walk to the bathroom and get my morning started.
laugh.gif

I feel you son, that happens to me every now and then when I wake up

Straighten out the limb as best as you can. If possible, start stretching it (while straightened,) towards the front or back of your body. This will stretchthe muscle back into place.

Straighten out the limb as best as you can. If possible, start stretching it (while straightened,) towards the front or back of your body. This will stretch the muscle back into place.
Good looks, I'll keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

yea, but you gotta deep throat em in order for them to help.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Ortega03

yea, but you gotta deep throat em in order for them to help.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

aside from staying hydrated and stretching, I've found that when my calves do cramp up, its best to just stand up straight with your feet flat on the floorto alleviate the cramp. That motion naturally stretches out your calf...

pop you some BCAA's before practice/game and youll be good to go.

BCAA's are required to maintain muscle tissue and studies have shown they preserve the muscle stores of glycogen (a stored form of carbohydrate that can be converted to energy). BCAA's also prevent muscle tissue breakdown during training and therefore can improve

BCAA's are not like other amino acids they are not metabolized in the stomach, and are instead metabolized directly in the muscle. This unique quality means that they are very anabolic (they build muscle) and very anti-catabolic (they stop muscle breakdown).

pre performance gels and drinks will also buffer lactic acid too. like say Cytomax

the worst is when ur having sex and this happens...it has happened to me a few times..this is officially the worst...i think im gettin old ****tt sucks

Back
Top Bottom