Lebron's physical stature *discuss*

Due to Lebron's great physical stature, what sport out of track n field, football, basketball, baseball, tennis, swimming, boxing, and MMA do you think Lebron would be the best in or do you think basketball fits him best?
I kind of think Baseball but then the other sports I can see him fitting in well too, for example even down to swimming. Dude is a physical beast!

This thread can't be serious?

BRB

23787c.gif

Dude.

Weird topic but...

Obviously basketball. He's as close to a natural talent as you'll ever see in the sport, a versatile Swiss-Army-Knife-type who can adapt to any system.

Outside of that, he'd be a great WR/TE in football, I guess........?

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

I would say Goalie or a great doubles partner.

no and no. 
Notice goalies are tall, but very slim. Less weight to carry when leaping across goal. 

He would need to shed serious weight, and would be better fitted to a singles player because he could use his powerful shot from the base line and athleticism to run up to the net. He would play very similarly to Serena actually. 

Best body in th NBA. He inspired me to hit the gym. Hopelly Kevin Durant is inspired now.

And to answer the question, he'd be a good infielder.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Best body in th NBA. He inspired me to hit the gym. Hopelly Kevin Durant is inspired now.

And to answer the question, he'd be a good infielder.

Blake

the 2 extremes of NT

everyone hated lebron, now that he has a ring, lebron thread all the time, sigh

Why stop at sports tho? Lebron's physique is so alpha it spills over into other skill sets. Dude probably gonna be President someday 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baseball? No way. Awkward at the plate most likely and it is extremely hard to hit Major League pitching. Great athletes don't just walk into the batters box and drive the ball (i.e. Jordan).

Basketball is undoubtedly the best fit, but I really do believe he would be a very productive tight end in the NFL. His size, leaping ability, hands would make for a potentially devastating target.

Back
Top Bottom