Lebron X Canadian pricing?

Anyone got any idea how much the Lebron X's will be selling for in our neck of the woods?

In the states there saying $180 without the Nike+ technology and $270 if your gonna get the sport kit with the sensors and all that crap
so i'm guessing here don't quote me but probably around $200 without the kit and $300 with it in Canada

In the states there saying $180 without the Nike+ technology and $270 if your gonna get the sport kit with the sensors and all that crap
so i'm guessing here don't quote me but probably around $200 without the kit and $300 with it in Canada
In the US it's at $270 for the Nike+ with taxes that's about $300, if we are talking about CND prices i would say could be close to about $325 + Taxes close to $350....womp womp....in my opinion this is such as waste of my $$$$$$ i would never ever buy LBJ retail price....unless ur rich

what's so special about Nike+? Isn't that just to allow you to see your data on a computer?

what's so special about Nike+? Isn't that just to allow you to see your data on a computer?
It give you wings...LOL...just kidding yeah track ur jumping ability, speed, calories. etc...all of that nonsense

$270 for the nike+ ready model from what I have heard :x :smh:

Aka the $200 USD model? If so :smh:, the elite 9s were 250 USD/300 CAD, doesn't make sense how you can go down in retail price but increase the gap between USD/CAD...

Anyways I'd expect the Nike+sport pack model that retails for 270 US to go for 300+. I think Nike toronto was tweeting that they're getting first X in November, so that might mean the Jade's or Away's (Pressures).

Aka the $200 USD model? If so :smh:, the elite 9s were 250 USD/300 CAD, doesn't make sense how you can go down in retail price but increase the gap between USD/CAD...
Anyways I'd expect the Nike+sport pack model that retails for 270 US to go for 300+. I think Nike toronto was tweeting that they're getting first X in November, so that might mean the Jade's or Away's (Pressures).

yea the nike+ ready which is $200 USD. We're probably looking at $350ish with tax for the Nike+ version :smh:

ah thanks for the info guys. I was expecting it to be pretty unreasonable for non designer shoes, $325 is really starting to push it. Too bad we still can't get nike ID in Canada yet...

Back
Top Bottom