LeBron James ready for London

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/news/story?id=5764830

30t6p3b.gif

Wants to be part of all the glory but doesnt want to do any of the dirty work.

If anything Coach K should take the group of guys that were commited to the FIBA world championship and kobe.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

kobe had that bumb knee.
Hey but this guy here was to busy making his decision than going to turkey.
what's your excuse for Dwight?

wasn't an issue then, isn't one now. If the best players want to play, they will play.

kobe had that bumb knee.

wasn't an issue then, isn't one now. If the best players want to play, they will play.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

kobe had that bumb knee.
Let me repeat this

If anything Coach K should take the group of guys that were commited to the FIBA world championship

S*it I dont care if they take kobe I just think that Coach K should just comit to the group of guys taht were commited and none of the "superstars" wanted to go.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

kobe had that bumb knee.
Let me repeat this

If anything Coach K should take the group of guys that were commited to the FIBA world championship

S*it I dont care if they take kobe I just think that Coach K should just comit to the group of guys taht were commited and none of the "superstars" wanted to go.

kobe had that bumb knee.

And when LeBron was in the Athens Olympics as a 19 year-old, Kobe was busy raping white girls in Colorado hotel rooms.

kobe had that bumb knee.

And when LeBron was in the Athens Olympics as a 19 year-old, Kobe was busy raping white girls in Colorado hotel rooms.

Kobe slurpers on NT have no shame at all.

You really think Kobe was gonna play in the World Championships if his knee was healthy?

Why just criticize LeBron? How about Wade? Bosh? D12? Deron Williams? I'm sure I'm missing a few more players.

If Colangelo wants to win Gold in London then he'll call up the best players irrespective of if they did the "dirty work" or not.

Kobe slurpers on NT have no shame at all.

You really think Kobe was gonna play in the World Championships if his knee was healthy?

Why just criticize LeBron? How about Wade? Bosh? D12? Deron Williams? I'm sure I'm missing a few more players.

If Colangelo wants to win Gold in London then he'll call up the best players irrespective of if they did the "dirty work" or not.

Let's see if he's matured since almost getting sent home by Coach K and Colangelo. Nike has pull but they don't have that much pull.

Let's see if he's matured since almost getting sent home by Coach K and Colangelo. Nike has pull but they don't have that much pull.

Back
Top Bottom