leaving your phone on your lap and getting out of hte car unappreciation

cs02132

Supporter
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i just did this..drove to the gym with my phone on my lap and got out of the car and i didnt notice that it fell..came back an hour later to see my phone onthe ground next to my car in the rain
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
now it doesnt unlock
mad.gif
mad.gif

big L for me right here

happens to me all the time. it gets me pissed even more when its a brand new phone and i do this

what phone?

i always toss my phone in the area under the radio, i never drive with my phone in my lap

if i break my iphone, im down 300
frown.gif

UNAPPRECIATED!
this stays happening to me.
never left it there though, how you not here your phone falling on the ground?
unless it was grass or something.

Wow!
laugh.gif
I thought I was the only one who did this. Especially, when youget out mad quick and all you see is your phone just dropping and you trying to save it like the Superbad scene when he was trying to save the goldslick.

Oh Shiiii I thought i was the ONLY one..

Its even worse when people Actually see you do it.... I Hate that
laugh.gif

What makes it even worse is when you are looking for it but its in your lap the whole time. You get up and BOW it hits the ground.

i hate that +**! dude i must have dropped my motorolla razr about 25 times and things just keeps on going.

smh.gif
used to happen a lot when I had a car and was low tothe ground, but now that i'm sitting high i'm more careful
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Otis Dont Play That

What makes it even worse is when you are looking for it but its in your lap the whole time. You get up and BOW it hits the ground.

yea this happens to me like twice a month

I did this 2 weeks ago with my iPhone 3G..was the first time since launch that it was out of a Sillicone Case..I was furious..

Went up stairs, unlocked it and put it on Craigslist.

Sold it the next day, went and bought a 3G S...

Amazing how one mistake freaked me out to the point where I wanted a brand new phone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom